Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: 血梅MAYN
Collapse the left

[Query] DID YIN NEED A NERF?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-4 10:57 AM | Show all posts
About Yin, Im not sure what kind of adjust you mean on skill 2  "instant Blast", if i'm correct.
But i think he's still on balanced although already buffed last time. Not that op as well.
Post time 2022-6-4 02:21 PM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-6-3 04:43 AM
Comparing layla with yin alone, it's not fair tbh.
If ya want the benchmark to be happening, then a ...

I am using Layla for comparison because she is the basic hero. You are right, assassins killing in few hits should be nerfed or squishy heroes like Layla should be buffed

It would improve hero balance by a lot

With heroes using CC and flicker, they can avoid death in Yin's ultimate. But that's not the case for all heroes. There will always be an MM and a mage in the team. If Yin takes down these two heroes in late game, its a sure win for Yin's team.

Yin players will not use ulti on his counters, tank or fighter. They will be using it on weak squishy heroes.
Post time 2022-6-8 05:24 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-6-4 02:21 PM
I am using Layla for comparison because she is the basic hero. You are right, assassins killing in  ...
assassins killing in few hits should be nerfed or squishy heroes like Layla should be buffed

Layla is always tend to be a good food for assassins to eat. Story end. Mod Anand.

It would improve hero balance by a lot

don't dream too much on that. If basic hero dominates the whole games,...then what's the point for Moonton to release more than 100 of heroes and make players learn them.  Baka.

Post time 2022-6-9 03:07 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-6-8 05:24 AM
Layla is always tend to be a good food for assassins to eat. Story end. Mod Anand.

Hahaha

I believe one day they will not have any choice , either they will nerf the new heroes or buff basic heroes like Layla. It's only a matter of time.

Till then heroes like Yin, assassins, etc will be OP
Post time 2022-6-9 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-6-9 09:20 AM
Anand replied at 2022-6-9 03:07 AM
Hahaha

I believe one day they will not have any choice , either they will nerf the new h ...

even if Yin will getting nerf in future, i'm not gonna cry at all. So, don't get it wrong there.  

I just want to state the real struggle of yin users from my perspective and get their momentum on winning the game,...and yet ya guys want to destroy that happiness by banning him... not enough with that, by nerfing him too.  

How do ya feel when ya main hero getting banned, at the same time getting nerfed as well.
Can ya still laugh like that?  hmm~?

if he can't kill other heroes due to dmg reduction or anything, people might swift to other heroes and also from that moment Yin's market is already over as well.
tbh, ya shud defending Yin, for good market. umu  
Post time 2022-6-11 06:44 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-6-9 05:15 AM
even if Yin will getting nerf in future, i'm not gonna cry at all. So, don't get it wrong there.  { ...

Simple, change your main hero. I created a lot of threads for Odette but nothing happened. I changed my main from Odette to Johnson hahaha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 05:06 PM GMT+8