Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1043|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Julian Need a Buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-2 06:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am in favor of buffing Julian, he became too vulnerable after using his enhanced skill.

I suggesting giving him ability to reduce 0.5s of his skills CD every basic attack he LAND ONTO THE ENEMY HERO His skill CD basic attack will not benefit from jungle monster or minions.

But from this buff, people will say it's unreasonable, but its a need for Julian

So to counter the buff, I suggest CD items will not effect him in anyway, maybe converting CD % into Attack Speed % instead.

While increasing Skill CD from 7s -> 8s

Post time 2022-6-3 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Imo, proper management of his skills is whats needed to be done. Though, I do feel like he is already overpowered and yet balanced in his current state in the original server especially if the enemies lack crowd control or mobility.

But seeing his nerfs in Advanced Server, what I feel like needed is just basically reverting him back. But reducing the cooldown by basic attack works but seem something that can make him broken again not unless it only works on enemy heroes and not on minions.
Post time 2022-6-7 03:07 AM | Show all posts
dont, as a julian main myself, he dont need no buff, he's quite strong as he is, like mod said, skill management is all he needs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 09:15 AM GMT+8