Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Poppol May Need A Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-4 01:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Chaosxd at 2022-6-4 01:44 PM

Hello guys.
I am starting to think that he needs some nerfs.
To begin with his dog is annoyingly tanky which gives him a huge advantage over turrets.
Enchanced skill no 1 is overpowered. I can deal almost 2k damage and stun the enemies. It's practically 1 shot at that point.
On top of that he's poking range is huge he is hard to gang due to his traps, and yet he has another protection.
He has damage output of Layla( she is beast when it comes to raw damage) heavy cc and decent protection.
His skill no 1 during ultimate shouldn't really have that stun. Squishy heroes are no match for it. They could get close to him, thing is it's range is huge. It leaves very narrowed windows for success.
In short removing his skill no 1 stun redusing it's range (he pokes you safely from distance), and making his wolf less tanky would be appropriate.
Alternative instead of reducing it's range, you could increase its CD.
2k oneshot/poke damage every 5-6 seconds is highly annoying.
Post time 2022-6-4 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with. Popol & kupa is such a gud hero right now. He can carry the game once farmed well. Also, he can be used as a great support too. As u said, his skill 1 needs a little nerf in dmg only(stun is ok imo). However he can be countered with other poke & burst heroes too.
Post time 2022-6-4 10:23 PM | Show all posts
While mobility and crowd controlling is his weakness, apparently I do also find him really overpowered. Others might say that he's squishy but people usually either build him semi-tank or tank as well. Though, this has been a thing since every tournament, probably people just cared less.

First skill staggers and stun is indeed annoying, to top it off, its damage + the absorbing shield and mobility Popol gets is off charts for me. Reducing the damage seem nice so it wont be an overkill.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-5 01:10 AM | Show all posts
It's nice knowing others agree about it.
Sometimes it feels as if I am a big baby causing a tantrum.
Thanks
Post time 2022-6-5 07:52 AM | Show all posts
I think is not just his 1st skill, with his recent buff, everything about him is OP.
Ult gives him 1.3x attack speed, no one unable to burst them down when they use Inspire as well as no one able to get close because of the traps and his second skill that can stun you momentarily while gaining massive shields and damage by 125%.

Post time 2022-6-5 09:26 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-6-4 09:51 PM
Kinda agree with. Popol & kupa is such a gud hero right now. He can carry the game once farmed well. ...

his real counter is retribution since it deals 4k true damage to summoned units effectefly one shoting his dog
also abilities that deal extra damage to minions (claude's ult, khaleed S1,melissa,aldous S1....)

dominance ice and antique cruiass  also works wonders against him because their debuffs stacks twice on his dog(since the dog inherits popol Attack speed and attack damage)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 06:02 PM GMT+8