Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 890|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] increase minion exp

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-4 04:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iatebabies at 2022-6-4 04:52 PM

i noticed that most junglers  can finish clearing their jungle and reach level 4 before laners do and i think early ganks are way too rewarding because of that so i suggest giving laners a chance to fight back by enabling them to reach level 4  the same time as the jungler( by increasing exp gain from minions)

this way solo Q will feel much fair against early gankers who have an ult gap
Post time 2022-6-4 06:17 PM | Show all posts
The only lane that kinda falls a bit behind with exp is the one where there's 2 people on same lane..otherwise i noticed mid and top reach lvl 4 almost close to the same time as jungler. Sure, some junglers do the jungle rounds faster..but i'm thinking that if exp will be increased, this will kinda ruin the balance
Post time 2022-6-4 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Rotation wise, don't junglers tend to go to gold lanes for invasion after reaching Lv4? There's only like 1 wave minion difference between junglers reaching Lv4 and EXP laners reaching Lv4. I don't think that there's any imbalance though, iirc there have been changes in the minion XP/Gold Reward for junglers and such in Advanced Servers.
Post time 2022-6-21 04:04 PM | Show all posts
..but i'm thinking that if exp will be increased, this will kinda ruin the balance

I disagree considering that EXP lane is designed for the purpose of being ahead in EXP compare to other lanes.

As I posted a while back, the difference between gold and xp lane is 1/4 more xp and about less 300 gold. Not really a great trade off.

Jungle is able to get level 4 quite fast in their rotation. TBH exp lane should always reach level 4 first
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 03:37 AM GMT+8