Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 796|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Could we add Lesly's Angelic Angel to the Magic Shop?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-8 05:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm not sure if Lesly's legendary skin Angelic Angel is a special legendary or not. I was just wondering if her legend skin could be added since i'm a big collector, or atleast add her to an event at some point?
Post time 2022-6-8 09:21 AM | Show all posts
I really wish that's the case, but some Legend skin aren't easy to get. But, she has her own event to get her :)
Good luck!
Post time 2022-6-8 09:37 PM | Show all posts
I completed keys of chest for magic wheel twice recently. I never won a magic potion. It takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete 1 chest. If they're going to give me trash every time I collect 8 keys, why am I wasting time with hard quests?  
Post time 2022-6-8 10:47 PM | Show all posts
I don't think it'll be possible at one point. Though, they tend to usually re-release her through other means of Limited Events. Having her be purchasable from the Magic Shop would be unfair to those who spent diamonds and time/effort just to get her in her limited-timed event.
Post time 2022-6-9 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sages_Eye at 2022-6-9 01:45 PM

Magic shop is a no no X... I got her LEgend skin.. Better Re release event for her every year ..
Post time 2022-6-11 01:29 AM | Show all posts
It will be released again that's most likely but no official information yet. Although I do not think it will be in the magic wheel at some point.
Stay tuned and follow our news section to make sure you do not miss the event.
Post time 2022-6-11 04:09 PM | Show all posts
It would be awesome indeed if her skin can be added to the Magic Wheel. A great day for our community as I'm sure there are some players who had already collected all of the Magic Wheel Legend skins!

Personally, I would definitely go for her skin as the next Magic Wheel item
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 08:19 AM GMT+8