Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Burnzey91
Collapse the left

[Complaint] I'm pretty done with the game now

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-6-11 04:15 PM | Show all posts
try new heroes out without trolling of course.

The games system has a hard time between differentiating between intentional feeding and players who are new to a hero.

Look I get that, I understand that it's just a mode for trying new things.i do it all the time .I've come up with multiple different builds for my hero ,some good,some awful.

I'm putting myself in the perspective of the player who is warrior 2. They've literally just begun and to have been teamed up against players significantly higher in terms of rank, knowledge and emblems can surely lead to them quitting entirely.

I creamed the game, but I can only imagine our teammate didn't have a good time
Screenshot_20220611-161301940.jpg
Post time 2022-6-11 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2022-6-12 03:06 AM

Please contact customer service regarding this matter. They should be able to help you out if it's something do with your specific server thats matching you with warriors or other issues related to this.
Post time 2022-6-12 02:24 AM | Show all posts
So what's MMR? How is it calculated and how does it factor into matchmaking?
Post time 2022-6-12 04:28 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2022-6-12 02:24 AM
So what's MMR? How is it calculated and how does it factor into matchmaking?

This old thread might help you understand about MMR
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=17884
Post time 2022-6-15 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-6-12 04:28 AM
This old thread might help you understand about MMR
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod= ...

isn't there any official explanation to MMR: mechanics and how it factors into matchmaking?

the old thread only says how to "unlock" MMR per hero, and the OP stated "in my opinion" about how points are gained so it doesn't really establish anything. Also, there is no information anywhere as to how MMR is considered into the matchmaking.

If MMR is different per hero, then could that be a factor in matchmaking? does the game predict which hero you will use and use your MMR for that hero?
Post time 2022-6-15 09:03 PM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2022-6-15 04:29 AM
isn't there any official explanation to MMR: mechanics and how it factors into matchmaking?

the o ...

you want the formula for calculating MMR?
Post time 2022-6-16 07:49 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-6-15 09:03 PM
you want the formula for calculating MMR?

I realize English may not be your first language, but I think my query was pretty clear:

How is MMR calculated? (if you think that there's a formula, then, sure, give us the formula), otherwise, share the specifics of how MMR is increased and/or decreased.

It's also mentioned that each user's MMR is different per hero. So how does this affect matchmaking given that a player will not, or can not, use one and the same hero in all matches? which hero's MMR will then be considered in the matchmaking?

How does MMR make matchmaking better? Or does it really make it better? We've all seen the complaints about matchmaking, and it's been going on for years. It seems to me as if MMR becomes the default "answer" to the complaints about matchmaking. So how does it actually help?
Post time 2022-6-25 11:59 AM | Show all posts
So still no answers?
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 05:11 PM GMT+8