Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 768|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Mood] Weird Discovery

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-9 09:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I stumbled this upon reading the advanced server patch:

1- We want to help Junglers better handle jungle invasions, especially when the invaders can knock or drag the creeps out of the leash range.
New Effect: When out of the leash range for the first time, the creep gains 50% extra Movement Speed until it moves back to the range.
New Effect: After moving back to the range, the creep will stop recovering HP and re-enter the battle state upon taking damage. (Only for the first time.)
(The above effects are only valid for the Orange and Purple buffs.)

I didn't realized how many junglers out there been molested by franco and tigreal on daily basis
Post time 2022-6-9 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Specially Franco. Make me wanna cry
Post time 2022-6-10 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Honestly speaking, I find Tigreal and other invaders more annoying than Franco. For me it's easier to block and counter Franco's hook when it comes to invading. While Tigreal is like a sure shot which is more annoying.
Post time 2022-6-11 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Tigreal is annoying but not as much as an ambitious Franco who grabs the buff at cooldown xd this is so annoying..
Post time 2022-6-11 09:11 AM | Show all posts
yes, it's really helpful for junlge invasion. But still, you can't stop a jungler that clears jungle faster than you then proceeds to steal your red buff. God I hate them invaders when I jungle.

This means, Franco, Tig, and Jawhead can unite one game and just send the buff really far away heh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 05:13 PM GMT+8