Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 932|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Awesome, moontoon finally ban many of the cheaters

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-10 04:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-6-10 12:38 PM

Just check the first picture I uploaded then compare it to the current top rankers leaderboard where many of the top rankers who cheat are gone now. Including the 1st position who no longer able to login due to being banned which you can see on the 2nd foto I uploaded.

01.jpg 02.jpg

This does not mean all the cheaters have been banned but what important is moonton have taking action.

Post time 2022-6-10 04:53 AM | Show all posts
Glad that most of them are addressed. Sad thing will be that they will still prevail and find another way to abuse it.
Post time 2022-6-10 10:10 AM | Show all posts
i got banned for 7 days for inappropriate chatting, never got a mute, just a straight up ban, meanwhile saw a post where a cheater only got banned for 3 days, L
 Author| Post time 2022-6-10 12:50 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-6-10 10:10 AM
i got banned for 7 days for inappropriate chatting, never got a mute, just a straight up ban, meanwh ...

I got banned 1 week too due to avatar/bum violation while my avatar and album ban are always restored whenever I report them to the GM
Post time 2022-6-11 01:24 AM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-6-10 05:10 AM
i got banned for 7 days for inappropriate chatting, never got a mute, just a straight up ban, meanwh ...

You may have broke the game rules or violated its policy, if you believe you are innocent please contact the in-game customer support and if proved innocent the ban will be for sure lifted.
Post time 2022-6-11 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Cheaters are banned constantly...i saw a lot of mmr cheaters that get banned lately..i mean i saw one just yesterday, he had 88 matches and 88 savage and 100% winrate I mean..c'mon now that's just too obvious. As long as people report such violations, actions will be taken against them so feel free to contact customer support anytime it's needed
Post time 2022-7-8 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-7-9 05:33 PM

If you're a developer of an online game, you're probably used to treating cheaters like vermin that need to be exterminated in order to maintain the health of your game. But if we talk about players, since the very first gambling sites there have been many changes to the industry, perhaps most notably cheaters appeared. I think people use that schemes cause they want to win. Can I use something here https://jamally.co.za/? or is it impossible? Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 10:19 PM GMT+8