Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 768|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Alternative Odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-12 10:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Chaosxd at 2022-6-12 10:24 PM

Hello guys. I am working on a fan idea about Odette's Older brother.
Halfway through I decided to give a shot adjusting Odette as well.

Passive
Odette's Skills upon hitting and enemy unit create sound waves, in proportion to the number of enemies hit, which rebound between enemies, turrets and herself, up to four times, dealing 100-150 (+ 60% magical power) magical damage.

Skill No1
Cd: 8s
Odette summons energy forwards in the shape of a swan, dealing 300-550 (+120% magical power) magical damage to enemies hit and slowing them down by 50% for 2s.

Skill No2
Odette propels an energy ball forward dealing 200-450 (+60% magical power) magical damage to the first enemy hit and immobilizing the target for 1.5s.
If an enemy is hit, another energy ball will spawn (prioritizes heroes) with the same properties up to three more times.
Each spawn will decrease the immobile duration by 0.5s.
Enemies hit by an energy ball cannot be targeted again by it within  5s.
(Range slightly increased)
Cd: 12s-9.5s

Skill No3
Odette leaps at the designated direction gaining cc immunity during the leap and a 1600-2000 (+200%-250% magical power) shield.
she then starts channeling energy around her dealing 220-320 (+60% magical power) magical damage to enemies within the area of effect every 0.5s for 5s.
Enemies hit by this skill for the first time have their movement speed reduced by 90%, which decays rapidly in 2s to 20% and her passive's rebounding speed and numbers of rebounds are increased.
While enemies stay inside the area of effect, her passive ignores 2% of their extra magical resistance every 0.5s, capped at 10%
This skill requires constant channeling and is interrupted if Odette is crowd controlled or performs any other action.
Cd: 50s-40s.
So what do you think?
Is it balanced or is she op?

Post time 2022-6-13 12:25 AM | Show all posts
I feel like giving her CC-immunity would render her really overpowered. The rest is fine imo, what I think she need is a small uptime of cc-immunity on her ultimate or rather the shield must be taken town before she can be crowd controlled.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-13 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-6-13 12:25 AM
I feel like giving her CC-immunity would render her really overpowered. The rest is fine imo, what I ...

No no no. She has cc only during her dash. After that she gets canceled like ussually
 Author| Post time 2022-6-13 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-6-13 12:25 AM
I feel like giving her CC-immunity would render her really overpowered. The rest is fine imo, what I ...

Not really. Cc immunity on current Odette would work just fine. She is not tanky enough. So with cc imunity she could equip vengeans to cover her most annoying flaw. And she wouldnt be op cause she would have no flicker to chace you down. Besides we all know at this point that Athena's shield or radiant armor is usually enough to save you from her combo.
Post time 2022-6-18 09:42 PM | Show all posts
The skill cool down is way too high for all the skills
 Author| Post time 2022-6-19 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-6-18 09:42 PM
The skill cool down is way too high for all the skills

Well I wanted to adjust her early game damage from her passive.
One soundwave is created every time her skills hit an enemy unit.
So 3 minions hit means 3 passive.
Post time 2022-7-9 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-7-11 04:57 PM

Hi there. I feel like giving her CC-immunity would render her really overpowered. She has cc only during her dash. After that she gets canceled like usually. The rest is fine imo, what I think s also cool is sports betting https://winnercivi.com/.The bookmaker offers 55+ sports and 1000+ bets daily and you can try all of them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 09:52 PM GMT+8