Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 842|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Conceal ability on roamers is broken?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-13 10:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So i had almsot lost a ranked match due to conceal roam ability not being removed after I hit the enemy hero. I believe this is due to a hero having a shield, but I'm not entirley sure and I was curious if this is how its supposed to be.
Post time 2022-6-13 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Might be a bug, do share us a vidclip of the replay so that we can help verify the issue. You cannot hit basic attck while in conceal state.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-14 12:00 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-6-13 11:00 PM
Might be a bug, do share us a vidclip of the replay so that we can help verify the issue. You cannot ...

https://youtu.be/q0LF4DfO2Fc

This is a video showcasing what exactly happened
Post time 2022-6-14 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Mori. replied at 2022-6-13 10:00 AM
https://youtu.be/q0LF4DfO2Fc

This is a video showcasing what exactly happened

From your video, is definitely because of the shield. I play Natalia, her concealment doesn't get broken when her shield is still there after taking damage.
Post time 2022-6-14 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2022-6-14 01:45 PM

i am usually roamer  user, but i'm very rarely use that roamer item. i prefer to use others. because conceal not very useful in my opinion. depending what hero that u use.
Post time 2022-6-15 02:46 AM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2022-6-14 01:44 PM
i am usually roamer  user, but i'm very rarely use that roamer item. i prefer to use others. because ...

You should definitely use it more often. Cause of the additional movement speed, you can easily cover up and position yourself that can get some easy kills.

Although yes it depends on the heroes, I think its compatible with most roamers except supports.
Post time 2022-6-15 07:59 AM | Show all posts
The main issue is why de faq does conceal does so much. It does as much as encourage and it conceals.
Post time 2022-6-18 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Yes they should nerf conceal

It should be applied only to the hero using it not all the allies.

In your case also, the enemies should be visible after attacking. It's unfair because it makes them not targetable by basic attacks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 09:18 AM GMT+8