Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 630|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Classic matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-14 12:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Today i played classic match.

As a mythic 3 player , there was warrior and elit players in my team.

So if we play classic match , we shouldnt except even little bit balance between team ??

If it is classic , so all should be full random ?

Just listen your heart.

Are you happy with this matchmaking ?

Yes each moba game has matchmaking problem BUT MOBİLE LEGEND matchmaking problem is tragedy..it is hell. There is no even matchmaking.It is full and full random
Classic game matchmaking %100 deadRank game matchmaking %80 dead
Post time 2022-6-14 04:42 AM | Show all posts
L ratio.
Post time 2022-6-14 07:30 AM | Show all posts
your teammates might invited those warrior player.
Post time 2022-6-14 09:00 AM | Show all posts
I love playing classic because it is more challenging and even harder than the rank match since there are no banned heroes and wide range of tier. Trolling and toxic is very common. Many players use classic to learn certain heroes and they dont mind to feed and lose. In my experience, mythic or mythical glory players cant and never really show their skill as high tier players, they are way unbelievable stupid. Meanwhile, nowadays, epic and sometimes grandmaster and even lower tiers are very surprisingly interesting. They show their full potential and as I know they are actually high tier players who are boosting their winrate. I have so many times paired with epic grandmaster even master and successfully destroyed mythic enemy team. In classic, tier is actually unimportant to show.
Post time 2022-6-14 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-6-15 02:44 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-6-14 09:00 AM
I love playing classic because it is more challenging and even harder than the rank match since ther ...

I guess your right.

Most experienced players in my opinion, if they play classic then they would only want to tryhard or boost their winrates. I used to aswell but now im just bored of tryharding and I solo most of the times however, solo isnt fun too cause there's players that want to practice heroes. As ive been playing the game for many years now, even if I wanna have fun I'm always cautious about my winrate and I think that inteferes with me just wanting to havefun and not care about the winrate. ATM, even if i lose in solo, i think its more fun for me than tryharding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:20 PM GMT+8