Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1002|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] HIGHGROUND MAGE IS ALWAYS OVERPOWERING OTHER TYPE OF MAGES

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-17 06:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-6-18 07:06 PM

We will talk about Highground mages, in higher rank like mythic or glory, or even MPL tournaments, Highground mage is really overused and Over Power ( Xavier, Yve, Cecilion, Lylia, Pharsa ) this highground mage are always be a priority in all of ghe above match. Yeah, i know why they are priority pick is because they have so much range, best defender of base turret and CC that really annoying and even high damage. As a mage user, it is so much bored to always use highground mage and especially Xavier and Cecilion that really meta right now. I don't know why, but in this game especially in higher rank, the strategies are always with highground mage and yes indeed they have much more win percentage then using other type of mages. I'm just so boreeedd with highground mages as priority pick strategies. Lets see with the new mid lane meta, if this highground type of mages still overly used, cause im boreddd. But please Moonton nerf Xavier and Cecilion cause we cant end the fking game and always goes to late game because of them.

p.s : i think valentina is the only non highground mage that still meta because she is so OP. Moonton really need to have more agile and versatile mage like kagura and valentina bcs this type of mage are so raree
Post time 2022-6-17 09:00 PM | Show all posts
You should consider Vale to be nerfed. His ultimate is so fcking op that even Athena's Shield can't help you to protect yourself.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-17 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2022-6-17 09:00 PM
You should consider Vale to be nerfed. His ultimate is so fcking op that even Athena's Shield can't  ...

im arguing about highground mage in higher tier, and Vale is not a threat in higher rank and not really popular because of so many heroes that can counter him.
Post time 2022-6-18 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Agree with you, Xavier, ceci needs nerf a bit. Also Valentina. With good tank shielding and vision, those mages can dominate the game easily. Still thay can be countered easily with right counters. In the end it all depends on strategy and drafting right.
Post time 2022-6-18 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2022-6-18 10:10 AM
seimz replied at 2022-6-18 01:43 AM
Agree with you, Xavier, ceci needs nerf a bit. Also Valentina. With good tank shielding and vision,  ...

man i don't think valentina can be countered , remember that she can steal anyone ult, valentina can keep up with with the strongest heros like akai because she can steal their Op ults and use it on a 25sec cooldown
she is the mage that is in most need of a Real nerf

Post time 2022-6-18 04:36 PM | Show all posts
@ijustwantoplay

I think it isn't just Mages in general, but people picking meta heroes more than other heroes in higher ranks like Mythic. That's just the nature of the game and the rank because players are naturally more competitive as they move higher up the ranks.

But I do agree with you that certain heroes are indeed too overpowered, and have been left unchecked for a very long time (like Valentina)
 Author| Post time 2022-6-18 07:07 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-6-18 04:36 PM
@ijustwantoplay

I think it isn't just Mages in general, but people picking meta heroes more than ot ...

i think valentina is the only non highground mage that still meta because she is so OP. Moonton really need to have more agile and versatile mage like kagura and valentina bcs this type of mage are so raree, and tes they do need to nerf valentina
 Author| Post time 2022-6-18 07:09 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-6-18 01:43 AM
Agree with you, Xavier, ceci needs nerf a bit. Also Valentina. With good tank shielding and vision,  ...

i think valentina is the only non highground mage that still meta because she is so OP. Moonton really need to have more agile and versatile mage like kagura and valentina bcs this type of mage are so raree, agree abt valen and the only way to nerf valen is reducing the life steal she get bcs it makes her really sustain
 Author| Post time 2022-6-18 07:20 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-6-18 04:36 PM
@ijustwantoplay

I think it isn't just Mages in general, but people picking meta heroes more than ot ...

i agree it isnt just abt mage. But, considering the only type of mages that are meta right now are highground defender mage (Cecil, Xavier, Lylia, Yve). I mean, its about the strategies too, the way other type of mages can't shine like the highground type mages for e.g. Cyclop, Odette, Eudora, Aurora, etc did not have highground power and no one uses it in higher rank and tournaments. it just that the highground strategies are too long and have been overused in several season esp in big tournaments.
Post time 2022-6-18 09:45 PM | Show all posts
There are many assassins to kill squishy mages and break the strategy
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 06:38 PM GMT+8