Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Moontin say " no fix matchmaking "

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-7 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-7-9 05:44 PM

Because people bored from moonton useless matcaking system. Even there is  no one active person in your forum. There are many news about other interesting apps. Probably we will see end of mlbb and rise of betting apps in other countries. I will not forget moonton but will try this app https://betwinnerapp.in/
Bye moonton
Post time 2022-7-7 11:59 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-7-6 04:21 PM
U changed 4 countries. U lived in Na for only 2 years and u think u know more Na about me, Bitched ...

YOU LIVED THERE FOR 10 YEARS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW TO SHOW USA ON A MAP KID

Post time 2022-7-8 05:16 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-7-7 11:59 PM
YOU LIVED THERE FOR 10 YEARS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW TO SHOW USA ON ...

What the fck does that have to do with anything? Dude u lived in na for 2 years and what u know everything about na. Btw I also been to multiple countries as well at least 20 in my lifetime. So I don't know what the fck u going to 4 different fcking countries have to do with anything.   
Post time 2022-7-9 12:46 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-7-7 10:16 PM
What the fck does that have to do with anything? Dude u lived in na for 2 years and what u know ev ...

Keep lying yourself kid. I am enjoying.

You are probably one of those moron kids who always have Nana, Diggie, Rafa in their pocket when they don't like something on draft.

On a day when you realise that spoilled kids like you destroying this world, it will be to late. I am off, enough of pointless discusion with someone who is about 10 to 15 years younger than me.
Post time 2022-7-9 10:39 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-7-9 12:46 AM
Keep lying yourself kid. I am enjoying.

You are probably one of those moron kids who always have  ...

Dude, you do realize that you are older than me but u act like a person with autism. How said is your life. Lmao, you act like a kid. Grow some balls or something.
Post time 2022-7-13 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by marceltr at 2022-7-21 07:48 PM

You can’t sell like a pro with an ordinary product image and a few lines of the product description. Buyers now prefer to see products in different angles. They zoom in and zoom out product images to get an almost actual feel of the product https://mlsdev.com/services/business-analysis.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 07:33 AM GMT+8