Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 492|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Idea for new Item

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-22 10:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheAgo at 2022-6-23 09:49 PM

The idea is around an item that can help engagers/starters to deal with sloweffects, so it came to mind an enchantment from the other game (you know who)...
The item idea:

Volcanic Baldric
Molten Essence + Leather Jerkin + 740 Gold (Total: 1740 gold)  [basically a phyiscal counterpart of Cursed Helmet]

+1200 HP
+25 Physical Defense

Unique Active – Eruption: The user accumulate volcanic energy, charging in a specified direction. Once reaching it’s destiny, the volcanic energy explodes around, causing Magical damage equal to 2.5% of user’s Max HP. Removes all slow effects when activating, and the user is immune to them while charging. Cooldown: 120 seconds.

Unique Passive – Overflow: Succesfully hiting enemy heroes with Erupiton removes slow effects, and grants the user immunity to them for 3 seconds.

* Charge distance is 50% smaller then Flicker's distance. Does not goes through walls or obstacles and will not apply any control effect to enemy units on way (ghost effect).
* Charge speed/animation is similar to Tigreal's second ability.
* Charge is not immune to Supression (Franco/Kaja ultimates effects)
* Eruption radius is  25% smaller then Concussive Blast talent.

So do you think this item would affect the meta (and the upcomming mage/magic power) meta in a good or bad way? Or is this effect conflicting to roammer buff "Conceal"?

Post time 2022-6-23 05:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-6-23 05:07 AM

Wow, Akai passive. İ like it. Support from me. Because my mains are tank. So extra damage with Johnson
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 06:36 AM GMT+8