Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2458|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] How do you Counter Blade Armour?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-23 04:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I play a lot of attack speed marksmen and I was just wondering if there is a way to counter blade armor, or even a effective way to negate the effects of blade armour.
Post time 2022-6-24 08:26 AM | Show all posts
On the side note, would like to add that they're currently or actually nerfing it in the Advanced Server as far as I know.  
Post time 2022-6-23 04:59 AM | Show all posts
I guess malefic roar and haas claw but the dmg of blade armour is insane.
Post time 2022-6-23 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Malefic roar is probably the best option in this case however, you could get a high-hp item to help in this case
Post time 2022-6-23 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-6-23 03:08 PM
imAldric replied at 2022-6-23 06:31 AM
Malefic roar is probably the best option in this case however, you could get a high-hp item to help  ...

yes you can get hp item for a little bit of more survivability, but you sacrificed your dps significantly especially for crit reliance hero like miya. heroes like esmeralda would still kill you even with these extra hp item.
Post time 2022-6-23 07:14 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-6-23 04:59 AM
I guess malefic roar and haas claw but the dmg of blade armour is insane.

it would work if they don't have Dominance Ice.
Post time 2022-6-23 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Malefic roar , Rose gold meteor/Immortal wud be great imo. But beware if they got vengeance.
Post time 2022-6-23 03:23 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-6-23 02:03 PM
Malefic roar , Rose gold meteor/Immortal wud be great imo. But beware if they got vengeance.

Malefic roar is a good option against blade armor but rose gold won't be effective. The magic defense from rose gold will be useless against physical damage from Blade Armor. The only thing to consider is the shield passive, however it is still countered hard by Esmeralda pick (she is popular pick tho).

The only item that's not totally useless would be wind of nature. Haas's claw (if they don't have Dominance Ice, but most of them will build this item anyway). If you play attack speed marksman and you happened to autos on tank/fighter with blade armor w/o using won and malefic, consider it a suicide, you will kill yourself from the damage return + % armor return. The % armor return will destroy AS marksman hard as they relies on many series of basic attack, these % armor return will adds up quickly.
Post time 2022-6-23 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-6-24 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Blade armor? That would be an easy job for mage.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-26 08:30 PM GMT+8