Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 507|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What's wrong with the servers right now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-26 02:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-6-26 10:34 PM

Fix these awful servers. I just lost mcl finals because of lag that caused us to walk into towers. When are they getting fixed? Is there an explanation or an apology for having this go on for 2 continious days?

They're getting worse and worse now. What is going on?!? This is ridiculous. and still no explanation istg everyone who works at moontoon are brainless monkeys. ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THEIR SERVERS. Guess ima have to become a league player now
Post time 2022-6-27 08:38 AM | Show all posts
at least you've got their apologies represented by the slave here
Post time 2022-6-26 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are facing lag problems in-game.
Before we submit this to the staff, kindly check if you have a good internet connection and you are using Wi-Fi along side mobile data and make sure the boost option is enabled.
If all of the following instructions did not work, you may provide us with your in-game ID, server ID and the ID of the games you faced the mentioned issue.(Battlefiled ID)
 Author| Post time 2022-6-26 10:34 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-6-26 04:18 PM
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are facing lag problems in-game.
Before we submit this to the s ...

This some kind of joke? It's not just me mate, its countless other players who are facing lag. It's a server wide problem but it seems to be fixed now.
Post time 2022-6-26 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Mori. replied at 2022-6-26 10:34 PM
This some kind of joke? It's not just me mate, its countless other players who are facing lag. It' ...

I usually experience this problem during 2nd round of MCL or semi-finals, it's probably because you get matched to a cross-server match or something. Though, have you also checked if the other team is also experiencing lags?
Post time 2022-6-29 05:58 AM | Show all posts
I also experience lag spikes when it reaches 7mins of the match. I hope they fix the problem soon.
Post time 2022-7-11 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by neelyang77 at 2022-8-16 10:51 PM

Whats up guys?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:22 AM GMT+8