Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 474|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Bring back Kagura's previous Summer Festival skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-29 03:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Liith at 2022-6-29 03:37 AM

A lot of people don't like the skin revamp on Kagura's Summer Festival skin, myself included. The Hayabusa skin was revamped, but the overall theme of the skin didn't change much. However, for Kagura, the entire look is drastically different from the previous version.

I paid diamonds to purchase the skin specifically for the simplicity of the goldfish look, not to have it turned into just another Yukata like some of her other skins. It was the uniqueness and simplicity of the design that made the skin special, now it looks generic.
Post time 2022-6-29 04:15 PM | Show all posts
I dont like her hairstyle, so ugly.
Post time 2022-6-29 06:03 AM | Show all posts
I agree, especially her stocking, is so out of place because I don't think you wear socks while wearing that type of Geta with a tabi... That is for Maiko to wear and surely, Kagura summer festival skin is not a Maiko. But overall, is a terrible revamp.
Post time 2022-6-29 03:44 AM | Show all posts
I definitely agree with you . I don't like her face either. I think don't need socks and new showy dress.
Post time 2022-6-29 09:23 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-6-29 11:15 AM
I dont like her hairstyle, so ugly.

This can be fixed, set an appointment for her at the hair dresser and here we go good as new.
Post time 2022-6-30 12:53 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-6-29 09:23 PM
This can be fixed, set an appointment for her at the hair dresser and here we go good as new.
{:4_ ...

need update so we can download her previous hairstyle.
Post time 2022-7-2 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Maybe you can submit your opinions when ML sent us skin review surveys. Really liked the previous skin design more.
Post time 2022-7-13 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by marceltr at 2022-7-21 08:24 PM

Whether you want to explore back-end, front-end, or full-stack coding, here are a few online courses and classes recommended by HubSpot developers. TutorialsPoint All content and resources on TutorialsPoint are free. Between tutorials, ebooks, and videos, TutorialsPoint provides a host of learn-to-code options https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-a-website.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:43 AM GMT+8