Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 504|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Community] Why is Moonton so conservative with skins?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-29 10:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Luo Yi is about to receive her Collector-tag skin and... It looks almost like an elite. And worst: is just more of the same for her. Long dress, long hair...

Some heroes are receiving almost the same skin with diffrerent colors.

Pharsa's MSC skin is beautiful, but it it just similar to her collector skin. All her skins features long dresses and/or hair, there is nothing different for her.

Same for Aurora's skins always beeing some time of long gown dress, except for her collab with KOF (that is her prettiest skin).

Now there is Odette contest and she will probably receive yet another skin with skirt + pantyhose, long hair and some corset.

There is no point in collecting skins for a hero if all of them are just looking the same with different themes and color schemes.

Kagura and Selena are good exemples of how variety of tipes is great. They have plenty of dresses, hair style, colors, themes, clothes...

The question i make is: why there is this difficulty/relutance in making skins that breaks the hero stereotype?
Why can't Aurora/Pharsa/Luo Yi wear other things than a heavy gown/long dress? Why can't Odette be dark/edgy? Why does new Vexana looks like AliExpress's Carmilla?

But no... Moonton is releasing more of the same.
Post time 2022-7-2 02:18 AM | Show all posts
@TheAgo

I think they are trying to make a hidden collection series. Hanabi and Esmeralda has very similar themed skins when you place them side by side.

I kind of like this actually, but I do agree that Luo Yi's skin needs more detail and work done.

However, I have to mention that the base cost of Collector skins vs the old Lucky Box Epic skins is severely lowered. You can easily get them for 30% cheaper than before, whereas it was almost a 3.9k diamond cost at the very, very least (9th draw).

There was once where I've gotten a Collector skin for only 2k diamonds, by utilizing daily discounts + tokens + the fact that several of my super rewards are drawn before their respective 6th draws.
Post time 2022-7-5 10:27 PM | Show all posts
What I've noticed is that, there are similar styles or color schemes throughout the skins being released. Though I agree there should be something that will make them unique and worth buying, however could probably because of something family-friendly thingy.

Although, remember when they asked a survey regarding cross-dresses and such? Hopefully they release that 1 day. Don't forget to suggest this in our customer service btw, we will have this forwarded as well.
Post time 2022-6-30 10:04 PM | Show all posts
all i gotta say is mfs be down bad these days and also, try palying MLA, the skins and general hero models there are borderline hentai
Post time 2022-7-3 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 10:52 PM GMT+8