Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 613|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Current state of tanks in the game

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-30 12:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Specifically want to focus on Akai and Tigreal.
Over the last few weeks I am noticing both these tanks are way too mobile, crazy damage and cc like crazy.

Are they fighters now?
Makes no sense for tanks to be so mobile.
Anyone else noticed this?
Post time 2022-6-30 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Tigreal got no change in his skills or any. He's the same as before. Btw Akai after the revamp got more mobility and dmg, which makes him great tank jungler. His ult, passive has been nerfed last patch recently.
Post time 2022-6-30 10:01 PM | Show all posts
since i still cant create my own threads cuz moonton refuses to verify my email since january, i just have to say that i just got reported for profanity, lost 2 points, just now, but like...i didnt talk, at all, like, zero chatting, i was playing with my partner too and she even said that i didnt type anything at all, so wtf is going on, report abuse now?

Comments

Probably ya shud make a new thread or make mod notice ya problem.  Post time 2022-7-1 04:16 AM
Post time 2022-7-1 04:14 AM | Show all posts
Akai already nerfed on the latest patch Notes 1.6.94 (27/6/2022).
It's passive and Ultimate already nerfed.
so, should be not afraid to fight against that panda.

For Tigreal, i don't think he's too mobile. Just normal as always.
Post time 2022-7-1 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Diggie counters them all
Post time 2022-7-1 03:24 PM | Show all posts
It depends on player, if you meet in rank while I use tigreal, you'll curse me for sure. Because my tank gameplay aggressive, not gonna stay behind.
Post time 2022-7-1 09:44 PM | Show all posts
fizowl8 replied at 2022-7-1 03:24 PM
It depends on player, if you meet in rank while I use tigreal, you'll curse me for sure. Because my  ...

That how tigreal should be played. Im glad u play it like that
Post time 2022-7-2 02:14 AM | Show all posts
@AnnaStrasza

Personally I feel that Tank meta has gone a little out of control, but somehow I feel that it's much needed except for the fact that tanks like Akai went Jungler.

I think the root cause isn't tanks, but Jungle emblem in general being too over the top.
Post time 2022-7-2 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Welp, if you observe every Advanced Server patch notes, they are already doing something about this. Annoyingly, they are indeed mobile, tanky and has massive sustain + high damage.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-4 01:17 AM | Show all posts
It’s just odd to see Tigreal super aggressive, while hiding in bush and jumping on you..
Very ironic too when his emote says..”a brave man never hides in a bush”.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 12:16 PM GMT+8