Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 497|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Tough Boots

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-1 08:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please remove 22 defense and added some HP
Old Tough Boots:
-stats: +22 Magic Defense
          +40 Movement SPD
-passive: Reduces time controlled 30%

New Tough Boots:
-stats: +230-350 HP  (I think a developer would know better how much HP he should added)
          +40 Movement SPD
-passive: Reduces time controlled 30%

Why?:Because sometimes when you play side lane you can have an opponent with physical strength in front of you but you need anti-cc boots for the whole enemy team because they have too many cc. And that HP can help you a little bit, replacing the defense.
And as I usually know at a moba game those anti-cc boots have Hp at stats.T
Post time 2022-7-2 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you, but tough boot is meant for anti mage & cc. Maybe adding another boot for extra hp and anti cc would be better I guess.
Post time 2022-7-2 02:10 AM | Show all posts
@AlexAbs

Like what @seimz said. It's our only anti-magic boots as of now. Perhaps we can introduce another neutral boots that has HP boost only, and add another anti-magic boots.

And to add on, I think tough boots need a slight boost because compared to warrior boots, I think it's quite weak in terms of stats.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-10 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Guys I honestly think that 22 defense doesn't feel and isn't very useful, but the version you say with the addition of new boots sounds good.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 07:39 AM GMT+8