Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 737|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What a dead game

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-1 09:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Even the games which we won , are not fun..
Screenshot_2022-07-01-16-17-03-232_com.mobile.legends.jpg

2023 will be end of mlbb .

%75 player left mlbb in 2 year.

Big reason is solo matchmaking system.
We did warn you moonton.
Post time 2022-7-2 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Not really a dead game but I agree there's a decrease on players. But this isn't because the game is doing bad, it's just that, in every online game, there will always be a point where players will grow tired and grow out of the game. It's only normal, however, this does not render the game not doing anything about this. Remember, they're still doing their best, may it be big or small. While the devs and such are doing something, the rest should also come from the players itself by building communities.

Though I agree some changes really destroyed some heroes @starskyj, but not all.
Post time 2022-7-2 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-7-2 09:27 AM

Thats crazy i almost never seen scores that bad, even in games that were stomps it would be like 21-10 but not no 45-10. what happened was they never fixed solo que so players left , now their is a huge skill gap in ranks. So now you have more often then not teams with 2-3 very bad players being carried which leads to bad stomps of the 1-2 good players on the team can't farm or get items. The crazy part alot of the revamps bad the toons worse and nerfed them. At the same time they keep adding game-breaking and op toons.
Post time 2022-7-1 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Conquest of Dawn is dead in Europe.
Post time 2022-7-2 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Unfortunately some revamps can't help enough this game
 Author| Post time 2022-7-2 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-2 09:29 AM
Not really a dead game but I agree there's a decrease on players. But this isn't because the game is ...

What they did for matchmaking. ? Nothing. All lie. Now matchmaking even worst than before 2 year
Post time 2022-7-2 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-2 02:29 AM
Not really a dead game but I agree there's a decrease on players. But this isn't because the game is ...

You just don't want to accept some facts or you pretending everything is going in a way it should?

You don't want to accept a fact that matchmaking is completely random because 10k+ players delete game every month because of matchmaking? 75% of games are tottaly unbalanced like in photos in Author's post.

You don't want to accept a fact that so many World Wide players and Youtubers pointing to bad matchmaking for years?

You don't want to accept a fact that MLBB Devs lying their players, who btw spent millions of dollars per month for new skins, about fixing matchmaking for last 3 years?

You don't want to accept a fact that in punishment system, there is, beside afk punishment(which is something most normal and logical), only verbal abuse punishment works and it doesn't work right(you can be muted and CS deducated even if you didn't chat at all).

You don't want to accept a fact that things like Fragment Shop and Lucky Shop are same for years?

You don't want to accept a fact that revamping of Necro heroes lasted for how many years? And when it's finnaly done - you got almost same heroes? Vexana is now even worse than before, Leo is the same, only Faramis got some buff which will not put him in META for sure. So Devs doing that one thing for years and didn't do it right

Will you at least accept these two facts:

SoloQ and Classic mode are dead for a long long time.

You are giving us same answers last 3 years like we are some autistic morons.
Post time 2022-7-3 06:45 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-2 09:29 AM

A lot of countries have also been banning this game. So that also doesn't really help.
Post time 2022-7-5 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Even if you say matchmaking is a problem in all mobas (which I could argue is not true), mlbb has THE WORST matchmaking imbalance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 10:12 AM GMT+8