Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 695|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Umm, please nerf Terizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-3 02:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I cannot adapt to find any way to counter Terizla no matter what I do. He is so tanky, does continuous high damage with S2 and Ult being unstoppable from CC. He is kinda overbuff out there, please nerf him a bit to somewhere near the balance line.

'Cause from what I see is people just autoaim his skill and still win the fight.

Reduce his ult pulling force by a bit, once caught you can't escape, that's really unfair as it lasts for quite a long time while getting bashed by him and enemy team.

Nerf defense and HP growth by a bit.

Post time 2022-7-4 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Ban him during rank games if there is no counter
Post time 2022-7-4 08:17 AM | Show all posts
yve, purify, lylia, diggie, counters him really well
Post time 2022-7-5 05:23 PM | Show all posts
I think that a week isn't enough time to find a way to counter something properly.

The dude has been trash tier for ages. Maybe we need a while to determine what adjustments are needed instead of knee jerk reaction.
Post time 2022-7-10 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-7-13 03:08 PM | Show all posts
The advanced server suggests a 3.6 CD increase and distance reduction.

This is the wrong way to nerf Terizla, and will again make him obsolete. His whole issue is he wasn't able to reach targets and it's being shut down again.

Outside of his skill 2, he has no damage output. Basic attacks are stuck at 1 second, and skill 1 is easily dodged. He basically gets his 3 combos in then is useless for 8 seconds.

His tankiness lies with spell vamp. Change the way spell vamp works on him like 15% less effective and he's easily killable again.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-19 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-7-13 01:08 AM
The advanced server suggests a 3.6 CD increase and distance reduction.

This is the wrong way to ner ...

but I didn't suggested to nerf it that way though, only suggested the pulling force of his ult so is easier to escape.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 03:34 AM GMT+8