Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1132|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] PUHAHAHHAHA

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-3 09:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Omg i did try new rewamped wexana :D

Omggg she is worst than before rewamp.
At least She could damage with her poison before rewamp , now she is %1000 useless puhahahhaha.

Do you know what is funny point ?
Moonton develolers think it is rewamp.It is proof that moonton develolers dont understand game mechanic..

Now i am not suprized why they cant handle matchmaking issue .

Nvm dear moonton develolers.Pls dont do rewamp more bcz u fk game.

By the way i am suprized moonton develoeprs didnt buff ling ? Woooooooooo. Firstttt timeee. Bravooo.Bravoooo.
Post time 2022-7-3 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-7-3 02:33 PM

1st skill now affects the only first hero in its path. Her damage of 2nd skill reduced to much. We now can't manual control slow walking guard.
This is either secret nerf for turning Vexana into support hero like a trash or developers don't know what they doing.
At least Leomord and Faramis are not bad. But Vexana? https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
(karakterin içinden geçtiler be)
Post time 2022-7-3 02:32 PM | Show all posts
she is pretty annoying to me with her one two three combo
But she is pretty weak early game, but late game is where she get a power boost is so toxic.
Post time 2022-7-3 03:32 PM | Show all posts
I thought something fun was happened due to the title of thread, but it's about wexana rewamp. umu
Very rare of using wexana. Idk why.

Post time 2022-7-3 03:42 PM | Show all posts
The most useful skill for the revamped vexana is only her knock up from the ult. The first skill isnt that scary like the old one, the second skill has worse dmg and delay and the ult cant be manually controled the position, very slow movement and attack and even vexana can run faster than the summon. She will become another failed revamped hero after odette.
Post time 2022-7-4 12:07 AM | Show all posts
I am also surprised that Vexana is not OP now. This means we can use the ban slot to ban other OP heroes
Post time 2022-7-4 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-7-4 12:07 AM
I am also surprised that Vexana is not OP now. This means we can use the ban slot to ban other OP he ...

she never was
Post time 2022-7-4 10:55 AM | Show all posts

I think he means to say that when moontoon revamps heroes they make so broken that they 1v9 or do some crazy bs.
Post time 2022-7-4 12:31 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-7-4 10:55 AM
I think he means to say that when moontoon revamps heroes they make so broken that they 1v9 or do  ...

im not even surpirsed if revamped hero turns out mediocre. they nerf it many times in advance server before releasing it to original serv
Post time 2022-7-6 02:10 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-7-4 12:31 PM
im not even surpirsed if revamped hero turns out mediocre. they nerf it many times in advance serv ...

They only nerf my favorite heroes like Odette, Layla and make them useless

Usually other heroes will be OP after revamp
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 10:32 AM GMT+8