Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 649|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Thunder Belt Adjustment

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-5 06:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AlexAbs at 2022-7-5 07:58 AM

Thunder Belt is a great defense item in my opinion because of his passive but I have seen it is the most underated of all.Only these 3 heroes use it: Clint, Karrie and Aldous.
So I thought of a sugestionarea for this item.

I propose to do it with more HP and less defense.
Why? Because is a “damage defensive item” like Cursed Helmet and Twilight Armor.
And I think he could make a great Combo with these 2 items + Guardian Helmet

Old Thunder Belt:
Stats: +800 HP
          +6 Mana Regen
          +10% Cooldown Reduction
          +40 Psyhical Defense
Unique Passive - In 3 sec after using the skill, the caster’s next Basic Attack will deal True Damage as much as 50 plus 5% of the casters’s extra Max HP to the enemy target and surrounding units and slow them by 40-80% (incrases with the caster’s Extra Max HP) for 1s. This effect has a 1.5s cooldown.

New Thunder Belt:
Stats: +1000-1200 HP
          +6 Mana Regen         +10 Cooldown Reduction
         +20-30 Physical Defense
Unique Passive - In 3 sec after using the skill, the caster’s next Basic Attack will deal True Damage as much as 50 plus 5% of the casters’s extra Max HP to the enemy target and surrounding units and slow them by 40-80% (incrases with the caster’s Extra Max HP) for 1s. This effect has a 1.5s cooldown.

Post time 2022-7-5 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you. Thunderbelt can be of great use to tnk hyper in this meta too. If the hp is increased, many other tnk/fighters might start using this item.
Post time 2022-7-5 10:48 PM | Show all posts
While it does open up a new means of item combination because of making its stats be more on HP than defense, wouldn't that make heroes like the marksman that builds this not use the item anymore? I'm pretty sure they use it because of the Passive effect and also defense somehow for Physical type heroes. While it may be a good combination to other tank items where its Unique Passive scales with HP, this will only benefit mostly Tanks who build actual Defensive Items.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-6 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-5 10:48 PM
While it does open up a new means of item combination because of making its stats be more on HP than ...

I understand what you mean but I'm pretty sure it would still be quite effective in helping the squishy heroes survive, and they'll still use it because it's adjustment isn't nerff.
For example the item immortality has been nerfed 3 times and now has only 20 defenses out of 40 but squishy heroes still use it.
Post time 2022-7-6 02:06 PM | Show all posts
While it would actually still benefit because of the stat change, I believe this will greatly put tank heroes into more op-ness. Afaik, they're getting a nerfed currently in the Advanced Server because of how commonly used some tank heroes are, especially as a hyper/core.
Post time 2022-7-7 05:06 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-7 06:11 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-7-7 05:06 AM
I also think there is another problem with this. Many tanks have high dmg and hp so those tanks co ...

want to remind you one thing, if you say that this combo will be much too op.
When the new talent system is launched we will have a new talent that will be special to kill anyone with a lot of HP plus we also have the demon hunter item, so this combo will be easy to counter
Post time 2022-7-7 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 01:07 AM GMT+8