Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1695|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Login] Account banned 30 years

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-6 09:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi Mod/Admin,
Dante Here.
AccountID: 340459703
Server:3677
IGN: 本•Sᴀsᴜᴋᴇ
Level: 104

My Main account has been banned for 30yrs. My phone was lost on 06-16-2022 and lately found it in my neighbor. I was on hurry to check my ML account since my brother noticed that is has been online for several days. I hope your team consider this happenings.  

Can you help me contact the team for my account. I want them to investigate further ang give me fair reason why i got banned.
Have spend huge for my account. It breaks my heart. I would understand if I really had used cheat but for this I'm sure my account is clean.
Post time 2022-7-6 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Henlo, have you tried contacting customer service in-game? I believe you can contact them via the customer service button that is provided along with the ban message. Please update us as well regarding the conversation. Thanks!
Post time 2022-7-10 05:20 AM | Show all posts
Did someone else play on your account, and they cheated while playing on your account? I hope you get your account back, man.
Post time 2022-7-10 08:29 PM | Show all posts
I have been trying to get my account back for 4-5 months, good luck
 Author| Post time 2022-7-12 12:39 PM | Show all posts
I did not play my account with cheat. And recently someone got my gmail password
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:37 PM GMT+8