Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 613|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MOONTON IS ON FIRE!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-11 12:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-7-11 01:36 AM | Show all posts
If you play rank just ban Xavier, your nightmare solve.
Post time 2022-7-12 02:48 AM | Show all posts
Sounds like Clint is an op hero, the way ya saying. Rarely see that hero in the rank tbh. Will try him later. Thanks. umu.

About Verbal Abuse Report in chat, i tried using it recently, so far didn't get mute...just wondering the report is taken care properly or not. And yes, probably Moonton can look at that functionality and if any bugs, can fix it as well.
Post time 2022-7-12 08:18 AM | Show all posts
i got banned for 7 days for inappropriate chatting, never gotten a mute before, just straight ban for roasting mfs for being who they are and what they are, are god awfully bad players, meanwhile i saw on youtube hackers only getting banned for 3 days, L moontoon system
Post time 2022-7-12 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ræven at 2022-7-12 12:14 PM

Uh Xavier is pretty shit on the early game and only good on the late game, in high rank even if you reach the late game it's likely your team has only one single turret left and have to endure for a while before making progress. You should have seen the match between Blacklist vs Euphoria game 2 and 3, it was a prime example of how bad a Xavier is in the early stages of the game. Also, instead of nerfing Clint have you even seen the damage a Beatrix can do? Beatrix is fucking crazy my guy, you should be asking for a Beatrix nerf instead.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-12 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-7-12 05:49 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-7-12 04:25 PM
You can't see Clint in Epic tier.

Even in Legend tier also very less.
For Mythic tier, idk. Not reaching yet on this season.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 03:05 PM GMT+8