Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 373|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] My game is so laggy...

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-16 07:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This has never happened to me before, my wifi bar in the top right is even green... I'm lagging so hard that I can't press on anything or if I do it takes like 2 minutes to actually press. My wifi is pretty good, I never lag. This only started happening today, and if I try to load anything on any other devices it loads instantly, so i'm pretty sure it's server issues with moontoon. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please let me know.
Post time 2022-7-16 10:15 PM | Show all posts
@Mori.

Hi, seems like quite a number of players are experiencing this issue, including me.

Please let us know about your device model, OS version, game version as well as location/server
 Author| Post time 2022-7-16 11:37 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-7-16 10:15 PM
@Mori.

Hi, seems like quite a number of players are experiencing this issue, including me.

It seems to have been fixed, but if it happens again I have a Iphone 11, game version is the most recent, and England is the location, not sure what you mean by OS version.
Post time 2022-7-20 05:12 PM | Show all posts
@Mori.

Meaning your IOS version in this case.

That's great to hear, please let us know if the problem persists or comes back again.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:28 PM GMT+8