Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 713|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Mood] Penalty for sexual chat

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-22 07:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why is moonton so harsh in penalizing for slightly sexual or suggestive chat.
Why this uptight and prudish behavior?
This game has so many female hero skins where the ladies are busting out their breasts and running around with fat ass

Post time 2022-7-22 08:27 AM | Show all posts
actually, if you go into sea gen chat, its full of pedophiles and creeps asking for specific ages of girls to party with them
Post time 2022-7-22 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Probably ya got penalty from saying something in the game chat? Just my guess.
Post time 2022-7-22 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Of course Moonton is very sensitive when it comes to sexual chat. If you want to have sexual conversation, download the Tinder app.
Post time 2022-7-22 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Yeah Moonton is quite strict with sexual and obscene behaviour, since many underage kids play the game too.
Post time 2022-7-22 11:42 PM | Show all posts
@AnnaStrasza

It shouldn't be acceptable as this is still a family friendly game at its core.

As for skins and heroes' designs, that is up to your own interpretation but MLBB stance is rather clear, as they had already revamped and changed a couple of designs to showcase a family friendly stance.
Post time 2022-7-23 11:08 PM | Show all posts
god fucking damn, just lost a ranked game, i went 19 - 4 as yin, i lost because my fucking nana went for a marksman build, i cant believe people like those arent banned, but i get banned for 7 days for flaming those kinds of retarded people and cheaters only get a 3 day ban haha, fucking hell this game.
Post time 2022-7-23 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-7-29 07:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by KevinDurance at 2022-7-29 07:40 AM

I'm not a toxic player, but sometimes there is such a mood when you want to joke no matter what the topic.  For example, I often write a scripted command in the chat (just press two letters and the keyboard automatically gives the desired text), namely "I give #97 to the mouth of a cute guy #59".  Or after a fight, for example, I can say "Mythical nabs, go play your $hit rating!" - to say this, I just need to press the letter "m" three times.  I'm not a racist, and never have been, but sometimes it's funny for me to make fun of a player who plays for Carrie (for example, the phrase: "Finally, the black girl died"
Post time 2022-7-29 07:41 AM | Show all posts
I'm not a toxic player, but sometimes there is such a mood when you want to joke no matter what the topic.  For example, I often write a scripted command in the chat (just press two letters and the keyboard automatically gives the desired text), namely "I give #97 to the mouth of a cute guy #59".  Or after a fight, for example, I can say "Mythical nabs, go play your $hit rating!" - to say this, I just need to press the letter "m" three times.  I'm not a racist, and never have been, but sometimes it's funny for me to make fun of a player who plays for Carrie (for example, the phrase: "Finally, the black girl died"
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 12:08 AM GMT+8