Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: AnnaStrasza
Collapse the left

[Mood] Penalty for sexual chat

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-29 07:43 AM | Show all posts
I made several dozen different phrases for different situations in the game, including  and jokes in the general chat.  But it's one thing when I see innocent jokes in a chat, even if it's about a sexual topic, politics, skin color or something else.  But it's a completely different thing when I see when some dude writes something like: "I will buy photos of naked girls under 10" or a girl writes "I will sell my naked photos."  In my opinion, the punishment for this should be a month of silence in the general chat, but this must be verified by a real person.  It's strange why the punishment system is determined by scripts, it would be better if there was a certain category of players called "mentors" or "guardians".  It would be their duty to voluntarily monitor all chats, and if they see any violation, they issue a punishment.  But these should be players without bias and be fair, without the toxicity that appears in people who have been given power in their hands.  In return, they would receive various bonuses from the game, including gifts, depending on the work performed.  Nm my opinion this would be the ideal solution.  Toxic players in the future would be afraid to write some nasty things, because they will not know which of the players is the "guard" and if the guard sees, he will give a punishment much greater than the current state of affairs.  Hello from Ukraine
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 02:46 PM GMT+8