Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1460|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Account access

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-22 01:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by vEtal at 2022-7-23 05:56 AM

Hi.
Post time 2022-7-22 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Please contact CS in-game > Account problem, they will ask for these proofs and amke sure you provide them all. Did you try logginf in from your linked social platforms?
 Author| Post time 2022-7-23 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Unfortunately, I no longer have any social platforms that may have been linked.

When contacting support in the interior of the game, the robot responds to my questions, I also tried to fill out the access recovery form, but it asks for the server ID, unfortunately I don't remember it, it was 2 years ago.

I wrote to the email several times but did not receive a response.
Post time 2022-7-24 10:07 PM | Show all posts
vEtal replied at 2022-7-23 03:41 AM
Unfortunately, I no longer have any social platforms that may have been linked.

When contacting s ...

You can easily see your account's server ID I believe by just visiting the profile? It shows in bracketed.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-2 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-24 10:07 PM
You can easily see your account's server ID I believe by just visiting the profile? It shows in br ...

I know the account nickname, the server ID, there is a fact of crystal purchases, there is information from the game center about achievements. I wrote to support requests to restore access, two weeks have passed, no response has been received.
Post time 2022-8-2 11:53 PM | Show all posts
vEtal replied at 2022-8-2 09:46 PM
I know the account nickname, the server ID, there is a fact of crystal purchases, there is informa ...

Have you tried sending them an email instead?
 Author| Post time 2022-8-3 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-8-3 06:53 PM
Charles replied at 2022-8-2 11:53 PM
Have you tried sending them an email instead?

I already sent it. There is no answer.
The whole problem is that the account was linked to the social network VKontakte. And about half a year ago, I deleted my Vkontakte page.
Post time 2022-8-3 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Sorry but only customer service in-game can help you.

It usually takes a while for customer service to reply in email, I suggest waiting in the meantime.
Post time 2022-9-7 09:32 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-7-22 08:32 PM
Please contact CS in-game > Account problem, they will ask for these proofs and amke sure you provid ...

Hi I can.t reach my 6 y old acc I tried to reach support but nobody speak with me and ask me for proves they send automatically a message that said .. we can not do nothing and on email doesn't work to reach them I send email and come back that email could not sent from gmail and yahoo pls help me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:48 AM GMT+8