Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 653|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Lunox skills shouldn't interrupt the run

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-23 08:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2022-7-23 11:36 PM

She's a short range mage with no utility other than damage that needs to be moving all the time and continuosly casting her skills to change from light to dark mode. The reason she feels so clunky is because that silly stop she makes everytime she casts a spell which is literally every 1-2 seconds.

Lunox isn't an Eudora or a Luo Yi. She's a movable short range mage with no stuns or snares and her spells should be able to be casted without interrupting the run to give her the mobility and smoothness she needs.

Also her ultimate during light mode should be usable while stunned (what's the point of it if not). It's a shame because she's a hero with a lot of potential but these design flaws ruin her.
Post time 2022-7-24 09:17 PM | Show all posts
I guess she needs a strong tank like Tigreal to protect her now.

I agree her delay should be reduced so Lunox players can play the game smoothly. I noticed a similar problem when casting skills of Faramis, Masha, etc

I hope they check this for all the heroes and adjust them as required for smooth gameplay
Post time 2022-7-24 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2022-7-24 06:27 AM
They should increase the range of her first skill (light and dark) because she's having a hard time  ...

That then would make her have more time and advantage to shift from Dark to Light to escape. I believe what she need indeed is removing that small interval delay in between spell casts.
Post time 2022-7-24 06:27 AM | Show all posts
They should increase the range of her first skill (light and dark) because she's having a hard time distancing herself from enemies. Casting skills while moving is too much for Lunox considering that she's already have the sustain, low CD, burst and dps skillset, and survivability with her order of brilliance.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-24 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2022-7-24 11:00 PM
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2022-7-24 06:27 AM
They should increase the range of her first skill (light and dark) because she's having a hard time  ...

I don't think that would make her OP at all. Kagura is also a movable mage and she can cast her spells while running. Actually unlike Lunox she has stuns and way longer range and she isn't OP. Same applies to other heroes like Lylia, Harley, etc.

They're both movable mages that require skill and a lot of practice to use them well, and Lunox needs to get that stop she makes removed so she can be played smoothly and have the survavility he deserves. I also think her light ultimate should be usable while stunned.

As for her range I think it's ok unless they implement the casting while running.

Author| Post time 2022-7-24 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-24 10:10 PM
That then would make her have more time and advantage to shift from Dark to Light to escape. I bel ...

Do you think developers will read this? Lunox desperately needs this to be fixed. And IMO also allow her to use the light ultimate during stun.
Post time 2022-7-27 01:38 AM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2022-7-24 11:01 PM
Do you think developers will read this? Lunox desperately needs this to be fixed. And IMO also all ...

Don't worry, all suggestions are usually forwarded to the devs. Do you want me to move this thread to suggestions? or you can create a separate suggestion thread.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-7 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-27 01:38 AM
Don't worry, all suggestions are usually forwarded to the devs. Do you want me to move this thread ...

Yes, feel free to move it to suggestions if you think that's fine! Also Diggie's S1 shouldnt interrupt the run IMO.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 04:47 AM GMT+8