Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: lee
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] #MLBBNewUpdate66

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-18 02:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why do u have to increase the mana cost of Moskov. His life is already very low ..Do u want him tk die easy?
Post time 2017-3-18 04:42 AM | Show all posts
You forgot to buff Weaken ability. Speed decreas from 50% to 60%.
Post time 2017-3-18 09:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Luciferkhrasi replied at 2017-3-18 02:39
Why do u have to increase the mana cost of Moskov. His life is already very low ..Do u want him tk d ...

Lol did you know that Moscov are already OP? They just increasing the mana!whats the point? If you know that his life was too low, why not giving him some armor? Stop complaining just to make your moscov controlling all over the battle. Marksman are way OP now they just wanted to balance it with mages .
Post time 2017-3-18 12:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Where the update that you guys will fix the bug on being able to put on Facebook avatars? please don't tell me it's going to be on the next patch because that's what you guys said last patch.
Post time 2017-3-18 12:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
putang ina nio pa ayos ung Lag hnd ako mkapagLaro ng maayos
Post time 2017-3-18 02:42 PM | Show all posts
ruby become literally useless now, atleast they should add slow effect to 1st skill and 3rd skill
Post time 2017-3-18 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This game is getting more n more boring I don't care bout the nerfs n buffs , your first priority should b do sometsomething about the lag man , leave ur other works , do something bout the lag prblm , btw I play at around 50 to 180 ms.
Post time 2017-3-18 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Under spell vamp, could you provide any details behind the difference between small scale aoe and large scale aoe, and if possible, where does alice's abilities fall under?
Post time 2017-3-18 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix moskov abyss walker ability when i try to blink, he blink to opposite direction i choose
Post time 2017-3-18 08:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Guys I got a little bit.confused now. That means that Hayabusa and Fanny no longer will get lifesteal using their skills?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:42 AM GMT+8