Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 988|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Does it sonud appealing?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-2 12:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Chaosxd at 2022-8-2 12:57 PM

Hello guys.

I was doing some tests with Odette the previous day and then it hit me; damn her passive is so limited on the equipment. Odette's enchanced basic attack before her revamp and except for  rebounding, was able to proc basic attack effects.

So calamity reaper, demons hunter sword and heavens feather would work on that first hit only.

The current version lacks that, only genius wand and that other item works well with her passive (can't remember the name). Ice wand and neclece of endurance work good as well though they complement her aoe skills better.

Anyway, this gave me in idea about her passive triggering basic attack effects (35% of the possible effect, due to transmition lost to sound) as well with each rebound reducing the initial effect by 10-15%, to avoid abusing it.

Being considered a skill each hit would start the internal cooldown of some of them as well.

For instance, heavens feather would rock with her passive, calamity reaper as well and finally twins blade can be used along with her passive for more burst damage.

She could even benifit from physical equipment as well.

So what do you think?

This could even make 50% cdr Odette SS poker

Post time 2022-8-3 07:50 PM | Show all posts
It does sound appealing, however isn't Odette still undergoing many changes? Although her rework was cancelled or something?

I'm also pretty sure cooldown reduction only goes up to 40%
 Author| Post time 2022-8-4 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-8-3 07:50 PM
It does sound appealing, however isn't Odette still undergoing many changes? Although her rework was ...

Latest adjustments I know of is her ultimate. This however got reverted a week or so ago. So I don't have any new information.
As for cdr yes it's 40% bit can go to 50% with talisman and emblem skills.
Post time 2022-8-4 11:40 PM | Show all posts
I agree Odette needs a lot of improvement.

All of her skill cool down is way too high for a mage.

Her damage is reduced a lot in the recent buff
 Author| Post time 2022-8-5 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-8-4 11:40 PM
I agree Odette needs a lot of improvement.

All of her skill cool down is way too high for a mage.

Yhea! Whats up with that. Especially her skill 2. 11s just for a mediocre range immobilize effect affecting max 2 enemies? It's so weak on its won an tye cd is making it worse.
Post time 2022-8-8 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-8-8 12:42 AM
Chaosxd replied at 2022-8-4 02:12 AM
Latest adjustments I know of is her ultimate. This however got reverted a week or so ago. So I don ...

It's capped at 40% afaik?
 Author| Post time 2022-8-8 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-8-8 12:40 AM
It's capped at 40% afaik?

Yes. Max cdr is 40% without any additional skills ECT.
Post time 2022-8-9 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by marceltr at 2022-8-17 07:34 PM

While front-end developers can work on all aspects of website development, they typically focus on design. They update company pages, customize layouts, add animations, and make sure that a site is accessible for everyone. To accomplish this, they use markup languages such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to create a website https://mlsdev.com. For example, HTML is the structural backbone of the website, CSS is the skin, and JavaScript is the language used to move the elements around on the page.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 03:39 AM GMT+8