Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1000|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mood] Not even fun anymore

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-4 04:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I feel need to share something with community outside of Europe. You probably know for our problem with Ukraines, Russians and Belarus in Europe MLBB and especially with Ukraines. So I wanna hear community thoughts about Ukraines:

How is it possible that one nation playing same game for 5 years? Ukraines playing same game for 5 years. I have tested this both on my main and smurf account. It doesn't mather if it is Epic, Legend or Myhtic, these people simply don't change.

They are still playing MLBB of 2016-2018 where Tank must babysit MM at any cost or Ukraine MM and other Ukraines in team will report him.

They are using RECOMMENDED builds for 5 years. They don't even know if some Item has magic or phys protection and making build according to enemy line up = that is nuclear science for them.

They are picking same roles for 5 years - MM only, Mages and sometimes jungle with some new OP hero. Playing tank or exp lane is shamefull for them.

There are not so many kills in those 2 roles and they don't bother with it.

They never ever adjust. If Ukraine decide to play MM or Mage, nothing can stop him. Even if he is low Mythic player who has Glory ex Global marksman in team, he will not give that player MM role.

They are playing same heroes for 5 years and mostly those most simple to use: Layla, Lesley, Miya, Hanabi, Nana, Chang'e, Vale, Zilong, Saber

They never ever look at mini map. Mini map doesn't exists on their phone. And when they got into 1 vs 3-4-5 situation by their fault, they always blame other team mates.

Their maximum in game is silver medal. They can only be gold or MVP if they had luck or they picked Nana.

They are trash talked by million players for a reason and they never stop playing. It looks like there is even more Ukraine players then before.

So dear members, can you explain me how is this possible? How can 75% of players from one nation can be so low iq + Ukraine is a big country and there are few million players from Ukraine.

Post time 2022-8-4 11:36 PM | Show all posts
If what you are saying is true, I think your enemy team will have the same problem and in a way it is balanced?
Post time 2022-8-5 12:35 AM | Show all posts
I believe every nation having their own problems in terms of gaming behavior. Not just Ukraine Russia Belarus or others. So, umu. Please have nice gaming.

* In terms of politics around the world, i hope they can stop/cease the war and having peace for real.
...Or me gonna 'Urra!' too
Post time 2022-8-5 03:52 PM | Show all posts
I thought you are no longer playing the game?? Why are you still whining about the game.. LOL
 Author| Post time 2022-8-5 06:07 PM | Show all posts
haise_kaneki replied at 2022-8-5 08:52 AM
I thought you are no longer playing the game?? Why are you still whining about the game.. LOL

Hmmm Ukraine?
 Author| Post time 2022-8-5 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-8-4 04:36 PM
If what you are saying is true, I think your enemy team will have the same problem and in a way it i ...

Acutally not. If one team have 1 Ukraine and other have 3 Ukraines, who you think will win?
Post time 2022-8-8 10:42 PM | Show all posts
dont care idi na hui

Comments

typical ukraine  Post time 2022-8-11 05:34 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 02:42 PM GMT+8