Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 929|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Jawhead & odd potion(or whatever it is called)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-4 11:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Samsaras at 2022-8-4 11:45 PM

Reason: link
Suggestion: Jawhead cannot throw anyone when the match starts. Allies who want to be thrown have to buy the throw allowed potion to allow jawhead to throw them. (Reversing the default potion)

Post time 2022-8-5 10:11 AM | Show all posts
they already have this feature if you are paying attention. when there is jaw head in your team, you can go to shop -> magic -> odd potion to disable friendly throw. you can repurchase it again to allow throw.
Post time 2022-8-6 10:07 AM | Show all posts
As said my Mightymamba. Your suggestion is already in game. You just have to sell the potion to allow him to throw u.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-6 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2022-8-6 02:09 PM
MightyMamba replied at 2022-8-5 10:11 AM
they already have this feature if you are paying attention. when there is jaw head in your team, you ...

Not everyone knows this. My suggestion is to make the default state being unable to throw, & you have to buy the potion to allow friendly throw in the 1st place.
PS: Also it's not called odd potion anymore, if you were paying attention.

Author| Post time 2022-8-6 02:06 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-8-6 10:07 AM
As said my Mightymamba. Your suggestion is already in game. You just have to sell the potion to allo ...

But you have to buy the potion 1st to disable the throw. And not everyone knows about the potion to disable the throw & thats why when I troll as jawhead I not only get MVP, but also get to report the teammates I throw into enemy
My suggestion is the game starts with the throw disabled & you have to buy the potion to enable jawhead to throw you. That way a teammate who doesn't know about the potion is still protected from a trolling jawhead. Or do you also enjoy trolling as jawhead & then reporting the people you throw into enemy too??

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 05:15 AM GMT+8