Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 942|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Make Alice be a midlane hero please

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-5 02:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-8-5 06:09 PM

In the recent patch where you have 4 minions on midlane is very useful to Alice to gain a faster stack. The only problem is about her damage and sustainability. Alice is so easy to get burst and poke during her ultimate phase and also considering her low damage make ghe enemy is hard to kill. I kinda like the old burst ultimate with higher spell vamp than the new 0cd but low dmg. As a midlaner hero, Alice should be able to survive and not getting killed easily and her dmg is not enough as a mage midlane on early game.

suggestion : Buff her ultimate damage. With radiant armor she is almost no dmg at all and thats making her lack of a midlaner hero
Post time 2022-8-5 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Just a tip: Don't upgrade your ultimate to level 2 or level 3  and build tank items with genius wand as yuor magic damage.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-5 06:09 PM | Show all posts
haise_kaneki replied at 2022-8-5 03:53 PM
Just a tip: Don't upgrade your ultimate to level 2 or level 3  and build tank items with genius wand ...

That makes her dmg really low. In midlane, Alice play as a mage and dmg dealer and will harrass the backline hero. This just makes her like a moving tank. i know abt this too. btw thx for the tip
Post time 2022-8-6 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Its her passive and skill set that makes her better as a tnk, offlaner . Her ult need some rework to be a great midlaner. Ty for the suggestion.
Post time 2022-8-7 12:01 PM | Show all posts
I kinda want her passive stacks to also be added through creeps and heroes as she is a blood sucker or at least change the 25th stack to something else as she probably won't get shield and hp regen isn't worth much.
Reason why I want the stacks to be affected by creeps? I just want her to try going into jungle if they can't make her mid-lane
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 11:08 PM GMT+8