Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 993|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Regarding Carmilla's Low Usage/Pick Rate

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-8 09:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ckenjoseph at 2022-8-8 10:23 PM

I was surprised when my friend said "Tank meta is coming to an end.", perplexed as I ask to myself "Did Tanks really become meta? If so, how come there are still few Carmilla users in Rank?"

As we know, Carmilla dominates sustained/tanky team fights. One of my difficulties in using her in competitive battles result from her very limited versatility. There are very few Heroes who do not have much mobility and range, whereas there are a lot who can easily escape from her skills. Nerfing her Movement Speed Boost severely impacted her performance as her Second Skill can only be practically used to cancel enemies' skills, which can be an easy miss of opportunity for teammates to attack. She is so outclassed by other Heroes who do significant Crowd Control.

In contrast, she still has the ability to sustain team fights with her [easy to ignore and just stay away from] skills that provide her decent defense and lifesteal. If we intend to funnel her strength to her sustainability, why not open a path where she can be used in Exp Lane? Kaja is a Support/Fighter, but Carmilla is far more like a Fighter than him, lore-wise and gameplay-wise. It's okay to release future characters who also fight for love. After all, it can be expressed in thousand ways.

Post time 2022-8-8 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-8-9 02:44 AM | Show all posts
There are many heroes with low popularity rate. I hope they get small buffs and used by players without making them OP
Post time 2022-8-15 07:35 AM | Show all posts
She's one of those tanks that suffered from the dominance ice buff (antiheal addition). However I think she's still decently viable below high mythic. I like her in the jungle or as a roam. Her ultimate can really turn around teamfights and her sustain with vengeance is incredible. Her roaming with s2 is also very effective for ganking. Pair her with Cecillion for best results.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 06:49 AM GMT+8