Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1204|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Verification code help

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-8 10:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I played this game back in 2017 spend over 500$ on skins and when I want to come back I cant because of some fking code not showing up on my email...
Okay but things like this happening, there is a problem and it can be solved if I contact Customer Service and explain that, so its not a  big deal what could go wrong?
Well it looks like there is no customer service for that specific problem even tho i have seen many people having the same issue, there is no support for that problem and no chat support that i can talk to and explain, there is an email mobilelegends support but one of them hasnt even replied after 2 months and i have the second one but its only for stolen hacked accounts recovery and thet dont give a f about that I can login to my 2 accounts AT ALL, some people wait 10hours it shows up after some time but in my case it doesnt at all for 2 of my accounts. Why customer service here is so bad and cant i get help with simple but big problem like this
Post time 2022-8-9 11:05 AM | Show all posts
@riftrift

I understand your concern.
Can I confirm something, have you check your spam or trash box for that?
If so, we will allow this issue to be resolved soon, and the detail for this requirement will be notice soon.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-10 09:02 PM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2022-8-9 11:05 AM
@riftrift

I understand your concern.

Yes i did check spam folder on both emails this code is just not coming at all. Please let me know if i can get help and what are the next steps
Post time 2022-8-11 06:12 PM | Show all posts
ID(server) or in-game name(server) of your two accounts please?
Post time 2022-8-13 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2022-8-13 04:22 PM

Account 1

ID:
-
Server:
-
IGN(in-game name):

Account 2

ID:
-
Server:
-
IGN(in-game name):

you may fill this up
simply copy it, and I'll send it to my mod lead for resolution.

@riftrift

Author| Post time 2022-8-13 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Elva.Zhang replied at 2022-8-11 06:12 PM
ID(server) or in-game name(server) of your two accounts please?

ID: 34773272
-
Server:4204
-
IGN(in-game name): i_RIFT

Account 2

ID: 165970071
-
Server: 4210
-
IGN(in-game name): 尺 I Ғ T    ꑖ
Post time 2022-8-15 12:03 PM | Show all posts
riftrift replied at 2022-8-13 05:17 PM
ID: 34773272
-
Server:4204

I checked the accounts records then found that both accounts are bound to moonton accounts without email addresses. That's the reason you can't get the verification code because you only bound them to Moonton Account, while no email address is bound.
I also checked your custom service records. You didn't get help because account issues are handled in game now and you have got the related email reply from CS.  
So what you need to do now is contacting CS in game. Create a new account - Account Recovery - Form_Account Retrieval - Insert your ID and server then Next - My Moonton email address is no longer accessible - Details of any panyment receipt (which you can find in your Apple account email) - Follow the rest steps.
Post time 2022-8-15 05:40 PM | Show all posts
As for the issue system requires verification code while you didn't bind account to a Moonton email, I have submitted to devs. They will check whether there is a problem or whether it is reasonable.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-15 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Elva.Zhang replied at 2022-8-15 12:03 PM
I checked the accounts records then found that both accounts are bound to moonton accounts without ...

Okay so when I do Account Recovery and then pick Moonton email address is no longer accessible it tells me that there is facebook and vk account bound as well and option to go back thats it, i dont have access to them neither. Is there a chance you can disable need to put verification code when login because that the only problem is.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-15 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Elva.Zhang replied at 2022-8-15 12:03 PM
I checked the accounts records then found that both accounts are bound to moonton accounts without ...

Also for second account when i pick that my address email is no longer accessible it says
Note
If you can't log into your game account, please return to select the correct option.
Back
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-30 10:04 PM GMT+8