Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1686|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Will Hanabi forever stay worst marksman in game?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-11 06:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just give her blink skill and it will be enough.

Post time 2022-8-12 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheAgo at 2022-8-12 07:56 PM
Anand replied at 2022-8-12 06:51 PM
Hanabi is a team fight marksman not a 1 vs 1 marksman thanks to her first skill. With inspire + Ti ...

You can say the same thing about Melissa and Clint, and they are 100x better than Hanabi.
Even 1v1 marksman, like Brody and Karrie, are 100x better than Hanabi on team fights at late game.

Beeing a hero prone to teamfights doesn't mean it needs to be helpless alone. And Inspire? Thing needs flicker to have at least an escape option. Hanabi with no flicker is just easy food for almost every hero in the game.

Tell me why some one would use Hanabi over Clint, if this is the case? Clint is good solo, great at team fights, has great damage output from early to late, has an escape option and great kit overall.
Honestly, a team that let a Hanabi grows to the point of it beeing the biggest threat to it, it's a bad team.

Post time 2022-8-11 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi needs a small buff to become meta again.

Instead of blink, she has shield + movement speed boost + lifesteal

If the tank supports Hanabi well after a small buff, she might enter ban list.

In my opinion Layla deserves a buff than Hanabi
Post time 2022-8-11 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-8-11 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheAgo at 2022-8-11 11:10 PM

Do you all really think her kit is okay? I think it is completly outdated.

1st, I don't think she needs to use mana. Hanzo and Hayabusa don't use mana, Kagura uses because she's a mage...But Hanabi is a ninja, like her crush and Hanzo. Why does she needs to use mana? She can have some energy bar or new passive.

2nd, she is totally helpless against every other marksman. She needs constant help from the rest of the team from early to late game to try to do something. Yes, try. Because even so she won't do much. Her damage output with full dps build is low. Her firing hate is abismally smaller than, for example, Lesley with ASpeed build (and lesley uses a sniper lol). At least her1st skill won't activate Antique Cuirass anymore.

3rd, abismal mobility. She is always vulnerable to any jungler and 95% of all of the mages of the game. And if she builds any def, she will lost lots of damage potential.

The passive is actually interesting, but becomes vague and pointless with her actual kit.
And her ultimate is sooooooo slow to fire. It's almost a bigger version of Floryn's 2nd ability, that is trashy.

She needs really big gameplay improvement.
Post time 2022-8-12 01:00 AM | Show all posts
I think all VENOM heroes should be revamp together.
Hanabi with Gusion and Lesley.
Post time 2022-8-12 01:19 AM | Show all posts
TheAgo replied at 2022-8-11 11:06 PM

1st, I don't think she n ...

She has cc immunity with shield and naturally lifesteal as well as aoe dmg. If you give her more dmg or armour pene in generally I think its fine. The mana replacement to energy could be good.
Post time 2022-8-12 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-8-12 09:50 AM

maybe gives her new passive effect: each kill increases her movement speed permanently. This will make her somewhat viable in late-game and solve her mobility issue.
Post time 2022-8-12 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-8-12 09:54 AM
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-8-12 01:00 AM
I think all VENOM heroes should be revamp together.
Hanabi with Gusion and Lesley.

Lesley, Guison already strong tbh. Lesley can compete against meta marksman. Guison have good burst damage.
Post time 2022-8-12 06:51 PM | Show all posts
TheAgo replied at 2022-8-11 11:06 PM

1st, I don't think she n ...

Hanabi is a team fight marksman not a 1 vs 1 marksman thanks to her first skill. With inspire + Tigreal's ultimate, she can quickly finish off the enemies.

If you want Hanabi to be a solo marksman, then her first skill and other mechanics for team fight should be changed
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 07:35 PM GMT+8