Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Will Hanabi forever stay worst marksman in game?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-13 01:29 AM | Show all posts
TheAgo replied at 2022-8-12 07:54 PM
You can say the same thing about Melissa and Clint, and they are 100x better than Hanabi.
Even 1v1  ...

I am talking about Hanabi after a small buff in her stats not the current one
Post time 2022-8-13 04:10 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-8-12 06:51 PM
Hanabi is a team fight marksman not a 1 vs 1 marksman thanks to her first skill. With inspire + Ti ...

Even in teamfight, she is weak as hell. If you buff her dmg especially skill 1 then she will be actually decent.

Comments

Yes she needs a small boost in her stats  Post time 2022-8-13 11:51 PM
Post time 2022-8-13 06:37 AM | Show all posts
I don't remember a time when Hanabi was actually worth playing. For a while, people started playing her again but it was a mistery for me why. If i were to pick a marksman to play, she would be my last choice. A slight buff wouldn't hurt in my opinion.
Post time 2022-8-16 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Imo, it's not that she's the worst marksman, I think she has the least early game capability and her lack of escape skills or mobility makes her early game a bit harder. But making her have Dash or Escape skills will just render her broken because her late game potential is really big, not to mention her ability to lifesteal, CC immunity, damage bounce and such is an op combo in the late game.

Either she needs more shield at early games or better stat growth in early games.
Post time 2022-8-17 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-8-16 08:02 AM
Imo, it's not that she's the worst marksman, I think she has the least early game capability and her ...

Agree about the early game problem. But for that just stat buffs aren't enough. She needs survival skills like dash, immune etc. Take any meta mm & you will find some mobility in their kits.
Post time 2022-8-20 03:12 PM | Show all posts
A few movement boost after her 1st skill seems a good addition for at least mobility.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 07:40 PM GMT+8