Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 693|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Pipi Hamster

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-11 10:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Mjuyts at 2022-8-14 05:33 PM

Pipi The Magic Hamster
images (2).jpeg

Class: Support

Powers: Transmutation, Metamorphosis, Mercury Control and Teleportation.

Passive-A Little Twist There & One More Harm:
When her HP dropped below 40%
she teleports to base for 1sec and quickly returns to the same place. has 170sec Cooldown.
Every 1sec (per ally), Pipi encourages allies (x meters) with magic damage, to deal 0.8% of the target's HP as magic damage.

1skill- Hamster Wheel:
She casts a spell (can be deflected by turrets and other obstacles) that lowers the highest stat (except HP, Movement Speed, Critical Rate, Atk Speed ​​and Mana) of an enemy hit by 30% per
2sec
and deals 300/400/500/600(+132% total magical damage) to the target.
The further away, the more damage it deals to the target (at max 6% more damage) and also hits other enemies close to the target (without causing debuff).
Cooldown 10 mana 110
(It has a considerably high range)

2skill- Cuteness:
Active:she transforms into her true form for 1.2sec,
during this time the enemies (in the area) will not be able to move at all, for such cuteness of a hamster.
passive: In this state
she is immune to transformations (such as Nana's 2skill), however, she is unable to use attacks.
Passive: When an ally damages enemies in this state, it will deal an extra 1% magic damage (based on total physical/magic damage from the attack) and come out of Pipi's enchantment.
Cooldown 8 mana 80

3skill-Mercury Shield:
Active: She teleports to a target ally, minion, or tower, dealing 470 (+40% total magical damage) shield to the target and herself during 4sec.
Special Passive: If the ally summons or clones itself while the shield remains active, Pipi does a smaller (mercury) replica of the summon for 3,6sec, however,
the replica will not attack with basic attack, instead it will have an aura around it that deals 20 magic damage to enemies in the area and 40 healing to it and the ally caster every 0.3sec.
True summon lasts for 1sec longer.
Zhask's Pet, Kupa and other Infinite Duration Summons gain 300 shield during 2sec.
Cooldown 13 mana 90

Ult-Allied Monsters and A New Shield:
Active:Pipi turns allies into Mercury monsters, increasing their basic atk range by x meters and their abilities by x meters for 4sec.
This also causes ally attacks that deal physical damage to deal magic damage equal to current physical damage.
She, a turret (in the area) and her summon gain a small shield that repels projectiles and nearby enemies. lasts 1.9sec.
Passive: While this skill is available, mages and supports will have 2% more damage in basic atk. (lasts during the activation of this skill)
Cooldown 80 mana 190
bigball-gao-.jpg

Post time 2022-8-13 06:36 AM | Show all posts
I gotta say....the name is really fun :))
The image is super cute, i love it.
Love the teleport passive.
Skill names are cute and nice.
Overall seems like an interesting support hero that I would definetly play.
Please suggest this to customer support aswell.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-13 09:01 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-8-12 07:36 PM
I gotta say....the name is really fun :))
The image is super cute, i love it.
Love the teleport pass ...

Thaanks ^^
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 11:15 PM GMT+8