Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1371|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] NERF BEATRIX ASAP!

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-16 03:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please nerf this hero, Beatrix is literally everywhere dominating as a living cheat code hero. She's top most pick for months now with 4.71% pick rate i think and in addition she's even the priority pick in MPL and other tournaments right now. She's outplaying other marksman, can even burst tanks, even melee heroes having hard times with her, and she can escape whenever she wants so easily and hard to catch. And those future commentors here saying 'beatrix is balance' you guys are literally selfish minded. Also please tone down her beneficiary in demon hunter that nibiru and wesker gun can abuse that item big time
Post time 2022-8-19 09:21 PM | Show all posts
This is ridiculous.
She was 2 shotting a fully built tank as well. There's no counterplay to this.
Screenshot_20220819-231213140_1.jpg
Post time 2022-8-19 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-8-17 01:13 AM
As a compensation for the high damage, she is hard to play and need to aim accurately to hit the tar ...

Look at me with a straight face and tell me being literally one shot from full health at any range is fair and balanced.

She isn't the only character with a long ranged skill shot. This is stupid.
Screenshot_20220819-201821109_1.jpg
Post time 2022-8-17 01:13 AM | Show all posts
As a compensation for the high damage, she is hard to play and need to aim accurately to hit the target hero
Post time 2022-8-17 08:04 PM | Show all posts
She needs a bit of damage nerf on her sniper and shotgun (again), specially against structures, but bea is actually harder to play than most marksman.

Beeing priority pick for tournaments not always means the hero needs nerf. Esmeralda is actually the most picked hero and i think she is pretty balanced right now.
Post time 2022-8-19 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-8-19 09:21 PM
This is ridiculous.
She was 2 shotting a fully built tank as well. There's no counterplay to this.

I agree this is too much damage.

This attack is a targeted attack not a sure shot basic attack damage.

With good movement speed we can quickly dodge this attack.

This attack works on slow moving heroes and in team fights. But in other scenario, most likely it will miss because when Beatrix launches the attack, the enemy will be miles away from the attack's reach.

Another possibility is Beatrix can hide in bush and launch a surprise attack.

In the end, Beatrix is just a marksman who is weak against assassins. You should wait till your team assassin kills Beatrix. If your team doesn't has an assassin or the selected assassin is not playing well, then Beatrix will be unstoppable

As a Layla player, I agree this much damage is too much and it should be reduced a lot. But as a Johnson player, I can hit and kill Beatrix easily. I guess everyone will have a different view about Beatrix's damage based on the heroes they play
Post time 2022-8-22 11:33 PM | Show all posts
This attack is a targeted attack not a sure shot basic attack damage.

Sniper ability is considered basic attack

With good movement speed we can quickly dodge this attack.

It's not a slow ranged attack. It has the same speed as many other ranged attacks. Additionally it has 0 skill cooldown and recharges in lieu with basic attacks. It is a spammable one shot.

This attack works on slow moving heroes and in team fights.

So, basically you're saying in team fights it's okay to one shot players with no real risk / reward while sitting in backlines?

In the end, Beatrix is just a marksman who is weak against assassins. You should wait till your team assassin kills Beatrix.

Or, you know, Bea decides to shoot in assassins / whoever's general direction and one shot that target. MM hangs around tanks, tanks have CC. Lastly, everyone is moving around sporadically. Yes, in theory we can craft strategies. In practice they don't always bear fruit.

But as a Johnson player, I can hit and kill Beatrix easily.

Regardless who you main, nobody and I mean no one should be able to one shot a target same level + gear. There should always be room to counterplay.
Post time 2022-8-28 08:57 PM | Show all posts
i also feel beatrix should be nerf
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:08 PM GMT+8