Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1278|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Please rollback changes to the talent system

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-18 01:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheAgo at 2022-8-18 01:58 AM

Honestly, it was a completely stupid idea to remove some (most) talents to "simplify" the system before introducing into original server.

The system is already simple enough to understand. You have three lines of talents, you must choose one talent for each line. That's it. The way the system is now looks incomplete, and will not bring variety into building.

Actually, it will have the opposite effect: it will restric building. There are very little talents available right from the start, and popular currently used ones won't be available from day one: Concussive Blast is gone, Avarice is gone, the 1v1 assassin emblem is gone (High and Dry).... Why the hell those ones got removed?

And the 1st line talents available are... Meh. Really, you have multiple stats in the game, but only make arround 7 available for customization in new emblems?

It was never confusing to understand the new system. It is not difficult to refund resources spent on the old emblems. It is just because moontoon is making dumb decisions over dumb decisions for nothing. Why were those changes made? If you are going to officialize it this way because there is no time to fix it, than just delay it.

The new talent system will be a complete disappointment for the community if officialized this way.
Post time 2022-8-19 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RaihanGele at 2022-8-19 08:56 PM

I completely agree with you on this one mate, they were so many promising talents when the new emblem system was introduced. But for some reason, they removed so many of those and left us with the current one we have on the adv server. Regarding this matter, I even reached out to the in-game customer service and they said that they'd re-release those removed talents in the upcoming patches. I suggest you'd do the same and probably share your result on that said customer service. Below was the feedback I received from customer service regarding the removal of the talents.

Translation;
Dear Land of Dawn players, Sorry for the inconvenience regarding talents, since the end of July it has been temporarily deactivated for the optimization of this talent feature. There are several complaints and suggestions from players regarding this feature and the developer team will optimize based on the feedback that has been given. Please wait, the new talent features will be re-released in the next patch. I hope your desire for new talents to appear can be felt in the next patch! Then, if you find other problems, please fill out the appropriate form. After this GM Elif would like to leave you in the game, I hope you have a pleasant journey in the Land of dawn. Thank you for contacting us! stay healthy, hopefully, your day will be beautiful and enjoyable.
Post time 2022-8-20 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:42 PM GMT+8