Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1793|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Solution for Odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-21 01:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-8-21 01:58 AM

The problem for current Odette is her cancelable Ultimate and mobility. Here's my solution for Odette :
1. Using first skill will increase Odette movement speed (Odette have one of the most slow based mov speed hero, giving little mov speed will make Odette more mobility)

2. Ult is now works like Claude's ult. Only cancelable with Knock up, petrify spell, and Suppression cc, This will give Odette more valuable Ultimate while still make it be able to cancel with certain CC so that she has a valid counter.

If we think about this, Claude have more advantages of Ult while being one of the MM burst hero. Claude can moving and using sprint during ult and also his 2nd skill WHILE ODETTE IS NOT(giving more space and easy cancel to counter Odette).
Post time 2022-8-21 08:00 AM | Show all posts
Then her ult has to be a lot shorter.
Post time 2022-8-21 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Concerning her ultimate I would be satisfied with immunity/purify effect during her dash/ upon dashing respectively and a higher shield or better magical lefesteal effects on her skills to make up for her squishyness. Oh! And immunity against freaking flameshot and maybe petrifybut that one is debatable.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-21 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Chaosxd replied at 2022-8-21 01:05 PM
Concerning her ultimate I would be satisfied with immunity/purify effect during her dash/ upon dashi ...

Thats kinda same with my suggestion :)
 Author| Post time 2022-8-21 03:04 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-8-21 08:00 AM
Then her ult has to be a lot shorter.

Yes, it is still better to make her ult last shortly like 4s then having longer ult but soo easy cancel with any cc
Post time 2022-8-22 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree. Agree with suggestion no.1 , coz she lacks mobility which she badly needs it. Regarding ult, her ult is really easy to stop mking it useless when enemy use a little cc. Support from me.
Post time 2022-8-22 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Odette needs damage buff and cd reduction for all her skills to become a meta hero again
Post time 2022-9-1 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Odette is already in a good place, literally doesn’t need to change anything.
 Author| Post time 2022-9-3 10:26 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-9-1 05:57 PM
Odette is already in a good place, literally doesn’t need to change anything.

You mean.. at the right place as EPICAL GLORY hero?? or maye lower tier hero in MPL tournaments?? broo
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:55 AM GMT+8