Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1071|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Twilight Armor & Rose Gold meteor

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-29 06:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Mlbb dev, regarding the adjustment of twilight Armor it became the most unpopular defense item in game, the only hero i think who's taking advantage on its offensive passive is masha. My suggestion is lowering it's price from 2100 to 1850. In my opinion 2100 is too pricey and as a tank player i would probably buy Curse helmet for offense which only cost 1.7k around golds rather than a twilight armor. Or the second option is make its price reasonable by adding more statistics to it like add 25 more physical defense to it. Next is the Rose Gold meteor item, even though it's been buff twice at a time it's still unpopular. I think you should adjust it's passive lifesteal from 5% to 15% and adjust the Craftsman recipe for this item otherwise making the shield from its passive unaffected by anti heal, honestly it's passive became really useless once you're affected by anti regen.

Post time 2022-8-29 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Unfortunately, Moonton is still trying to make the mage meta happens, so I doubt any buff to magic resist items, or tank items in general, will be made.

Twilight Armor was changed to fit into the "tank jungler" meta, but ended up beeing overshadowed by the cheaper, and then buffed, Cursed Helmet. This item needs new stat distribution and passive, right now it has no use for almost every hero in the game.

Rose-Gold Meteor, in the other hand, was made for frail Marksman to don't get bursted by mages and not lose damage... But  Athena's Shiel + more damage is way more effective. This item has no practical use to it, and should be revamped.

The game already have very few items available, and at least 5 or 6 are straight off unviable or  totally niche uses.
Post time 2022-8-29 10:17 AM | Show all posts
This was great, and I can see why they could be interested
However, I disagree with your value of lifesteal passive of Rose Gold Meteor it is quite high (just my opinion)

Still, we are unsure of what they will respond right
I'll try to add it to the list for the developer to respond.

Last but not least, thank you for your feedback. We look forward for the next survey.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-30 10:47 AM | Show all posts
TheAgo replied at 2022-8-29 08:42 PM
Unfortunately, Moonton is still trying to make the mage meta happens, so I doubt any buff to magic r ...

I Agree on what you've said, i think they should add more shield to rose gold meteor.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 02:08 AM GMT+8