Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 773|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] EU server officially dead for Solo players

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-30 04:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just wanna say Thank You Moonton for always carring about every server in the world.

There are so many problems never been solved here in Europe and nobody in MLBB office carred about that.

To all you who think I am some idiot or spoilled kid, go play on EU server for month and you will see.

If you don't play at night, then every game is the same: A team with less epic kids will win

If we go back 4 years ago, there were so many good solo players and good games on EU server. It was so enjoyable to play, no mather it is a day or night.

And suddenly invasion of Ukraines, Belarus, baby girls, cancer boy/girl epic duos, VPN morons, boosted accounts and kids who bought Glory accounts started and EU server slowly start to lose so many good solo players.

Today, there is no difference in Rank, Classic or Brawl on EU server.

Yesterday I had a 63% win rate GIRL player in team who didn't get her Layla and she picked Rafaela. Enemies had Estes. In 10th minute of the game, I asked her why she didn't buy antiheal, she answered me: "I AM A SUPPORT NUB, LEARN THE GAME"

This is just one out of million examples of what can you find on EU server.

Thank you Moonton, you are the best Developers I have ever seen in gaming industry.

Post time 2022-9-1 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Well, not everything always perfect when it comes to games.
There're always internal and external factors that making the game in not good conditions.

For internal factors, ofc related with bugs, errors and so on.
For external factors, like ya said, invasion, peoples, community, countries and others. So, those are not really surprise at all.

Also, kinda feel sorry for ya experience play with the girl player. Actually very rare for a girl or young lady to say 'NUB' to others. Probably ya facing is actually a boy or man. Probably.
Post time 2022-9-4 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-9-5 06:35 PM

I don't know about EU server but I am noticing a problem in matchmaking for solo players with high win rate.

My win rate is 60+ and I am being matched with low rank and low win rate players (less than 50) . But enemy team has higher rank and high win rate players.

I am Legend rank solo player but I was matched against Mythic rank enemies probably because of player unavailability and high win rate. Surprisingly my teammates were Legend rank too

If your win rate is high, you might be facing similar issues.

When playing solo we should either carry our team or support our team which increases our chance of victory

If your teammate picks Layla, pick Angela and support them throughout the game if you want your team to win.

Solo players lack adaptability as per team requirement so they should master multiple roles too

Life of solo rank players is not an easy walk

Post time 2022-9-10 01:36 AM | Show all posts
well its the player that has to blame . for instance in my server sometimes i gets matched with players with 100-200 matches and my matched are like 4k+ as a result loss cause they have a poor game sense . yes i can blame why moonton matched them with me but as i checked their profile they are legends . and im also legends so as per rank rules its ok . all i can say is just forget those matches and keep moving on
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 04:39 AM GMT+8