Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1155|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] DON'T CANCEL TALENT SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-5 09:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-9-7 07:43 AM

Dear Devs,

Please reconsider the mistaken decision of cancelling project next.

The way you tested it, reandomly selecting people arround the world and isolating them from playing with friends, would surely result in disgust. Not because the system is lame, it is actually good and bennefical. It is because the testing methodology was really bad.

Really, it is clearly looking that Moontoon is afraid of changes and using useless excuses. STOP IT NOW.

PLEASE
DO NOT CANCEL IT

Post time 2022-9-7 06:19 AM | Show all posts
The new Talent Systems Gives all of the players a chance to have  a fair benefits  , unlike the Emblem system ,  High Rank abused it , specially when they decided to rank down in match making and demolish players with low lvl emblem.
Post time 2022-9-6 12:02 AM | Show all posts
For me
It really pricey for talent essence(TE) since I have maxed the emblem why not unlock all attribute for permanent as well

Yeah, this talents is good Also we need evolution
Overall I agree with it just the method to unlock the attribute

Their plan is to make us easy access the talent right what if the certain attribute didn't acquire cause not enough of TE.

I know the statement,(Moonton says that the hard work and investment players have put into maxing their emblem sets will not be put to waste. After the update rolls out next month, all battle points, tickets, fragments, and magic dust used in previous upgrades will be converted to talent essence.)

but we don't know how much it need to fully unlock all attribute right

Just in my mind how do I play with fun if the enemy gets enough knowledge about this and I still need to learn and try an error to master it. I can't be more versatile and will not deal huge impact on each and every match for me

Post time 2022-9-6 01:10 PM | Show all posts
u misunderstood something . its not like they are not releasing it ever ..its just that's not coming in September project next . the new emblem system has lots of negative sides like too complex and stuff as per as tester of advance server . I'm glad moonton listen to the people and delayed it for better changes . me personally also wanted to have it in this project next update but lets hope for better .
Post time 2022-9-10 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 11:15 AM GMT+8