Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 807|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Annoying event banners on game start up

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-9 09:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Am i the only one annoyed by those banners popping up as soon as you start the game? Right now there are 4 popping up consecutively (plus 1 for the mlbb event) and they don't even load that fast which makes it even more annoying! To be honest, I don't care for those things (I don't even know right now what those events are), I just want to immediately start playing as soon as I open the app!Can they just put those events as icons on the main screen? If anyone is interested in them, it's only just a click away! Instead of forcing everyone to waste time closing all those banners one by one.
Post time 2022-9-10 12:48 AM | Show all posts
hey there . its true that that can be annoying. even for me really hate it . but u have to understand that that's a part of promotion and as company perspective they have to do it . think like YouTube ads annoying but nothing can do . and it doesn't take much time to close  5-10 second .
Post time 2022-9-10 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Agree it can be annoying when you wanna enter the match fast or when your frns are waiting in lobby. As said by @exclaibur61 , its a part of the promotion and it takes just a few secs to close them.
Post time 2022-9-10 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 09:11 AM GMT+8