Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2079|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Having 100+ heroes but so Unbalance

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-11 09:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-9-11 09:13 AM

Mobile Legends already had 100+ heroes yet the heroes that we used in higher tier or tournaments are always the same. Lets say about the hero power and skill from old to newer heroes are always unbalance. Theres a hero that always meta in every season like Esmeralda, Selena. But there also hero that never in the meta or getting pick in higher tier like Layla, Odette and considet as troll heroes.
These are few of heroes that really are meta and OP but they should atleast nerf or buff the older heroes so the game will be more fun. In mythical glory its like we are just have 10 heroes.
Mythical glory and tournaments hero that needs further nerf :
- Paquito (Nerf his dmg, he is like eudora now)
- Julian (I know they nerfing him sooner)
- Fanny (Just need 2 cable and ult and u die lol)
- Beatrix (I know they nerfing her sooner, her dmg output just so unrealistic) (please nerf her dmg to turret)- Valentina (Nerf her durability and ult cooldown)
- Esmeralda (Always outshining other exp laner in evry season, need further nerf)
-Faramis (I let him shines, but his ult def OP)
- Balmond (Nerf his ult, too much secure for lord & turtle)
- Yve (Need to nerf her slowness stack) (have been meta since her out)
- Wanwan (Glad they nerfing her soon, become one of the easiest marskman after her reduce passive stack)

These heroes need buff or changing kit so that they can survive in the newer meta :
- Layla (Become troll pick is no fun, need to buff her mobility and early game power) or revamp)
- Zilong (Cant even survive in land of dawn)
- Aurora (Never see this mage again, even getting outshines by her twin eudora. DEFINETELY NEED REVAMP)
-Odette ( too many counters, this princess need buff or skill revamp bcs her revamp trash lol)
-Vexana (same as Odette, her revamp is failure need more buff)
-Carmilla (Did u remember this hero exist?) (NEED REVAMP)
-Eudora (Can't compete in midlane need more mobility such as shield or lower cd)
-Cyclop (too squishy, need some durability)
- Chang'e (radiant armor killed this loli hero)
-Miya ( Need to buff her early game power and laning ability)
- Freya (Need a solid buff)
- Leomord (Need more solid buff)
- Martis ( Need more solid buff as exp or jungle)
- Irithel (Need the buff she lost)
-Guinevere ( Too squishy and dmg buff)
- Gatotkaca (give him more buff and faster animation)
-Sun (idk but need buff in the exp or jungle)
-Minotaur (Need a decent mechanism, just take his rage out)
-Yi sun shin (Need buff in the jungle)
- Granger (Need buff in the gold lane/jungle)
- Kadita (Need new skin lol, also need buff in midlane)
- Harith (Need some revamp)
- Gord (Need more buff)
- Zhask (Need more durability)
- Hanabi (wait for her revamp lol)
And still so many hero etc that need further buff/nerf to make this game a lot balance. Overall this is the balance percent of heroes in each role.
Tank : 65%
Fighter : 30%
Mage : 30%
Marksman : 40%
Assassin : 60%
Support : 70%

Post time 2022-9-12 01:06 AM | Show all posts
agree with some ..disagree with some ..balance percent of heroes in each role. is from your perspective ?

And its nearly impossible to make a totally balanced chart in my opinion. why u ask
imagine u own a sweet shop and you have 20 item there. people will not buy them evenly some will sell better some will sell less...if u improve the less one and make them good ..then that will sell better and other will then become less spotlighted and the cycle will keep continuing .

similar case in mlbb ..there will be always a thing called meta ..no matter how u change hero's . imagine all the thing u said became true still there will be a meta cycle ..some hero will get picked more then others

but agree if dev changes here and there the hero selection pool will be much more wide
Post time 2022-9-12 02:27 AM | Show all posts
I agree Layla needs a buff to become a meta hero.

Layla is not a troll pick but other players in team are considering Layla as a troll

FYI I reached supreme rank with Layla in current season

Last week I carried my team in MCL final using Layla

Post time 2022-9-12 03:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-9-12 04:54 AM
Anand replied at 2022-9-12 02:27 AM
I agree Layla needs a buff to become a meta hero.

Layla is not a troll pick but other players in te ...

The way ya play, I think no need to buff layla.
It'll be really scary if layla able to fly around with her cannon.  

Let her stay as troll and beginner friendly hero.

(Thanks for 10 minutes video. umu)

*Nerf-More-Laylaaa! (joke)

Author| Post time 2022-9-12 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-9-12 01:06 AM
agree with some ..disagree with some ..balance percent of heroes in each role. is from your perspect ...

Yes indeed, its from my perspective and yeahh there will be no 100% balance cause there always a strategy in each meta. Reaching 50-70% balance would be awesome since we would see so many heroes in the higher tier ranked and tournaments.. for now we are just like having 10 hero and it is even same from previous season just +1-3 hero that come to meta and some are back to be forgotten. It will take more longer year to make the hero more variable if they dont seriously nerfing and adjusting thing. Because newer hero are always have a good performance and old hero kinda bad because of the old kit. just it ty
 Author| Post time 2022-9-12 04:45 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-9-12 01:06 AM
agree with some ..disagree with some ..balance percent of heroes in each role. is from your perspect ...

And if u take a look on other moba games like LOLWR or Game A they have more balancing and variable hero and thats what i want just it.
Post time 2022-9-12 10:26 AM | Show all posts
My biggest issue is heroes wearing defensive gear and still doing high damage output like Aldous or Karina or Fanny

The trade off for survivability is lower damage output but that doesn't seem the case in current meta
Post time 2022-9-12 04:00 PM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2022-9-12 04:42 AM
Yes indeed, its from my perspective and yeahh there will be no 100% balance cause there always a s ...

thats true the hero pool be more wide and flexible  ..if u have any suggestion dont forget to make a thread it in suggestion tab .

Post time 2022-9-12 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-9-12 10:26 AM
My biggest issue is heroes wearing defensive gear and still doing high damage output like Aldous or  ...

ugh..true..that tank build karina ..so annoying
Post time 2022-9-13 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for the valuable feedback

We will work to make that possible
There are still need lot of surveys for one hero to carry on an adjustment
Yeah some hero were buff ultimately but some hero are balanced in our community
That's how the hero adjustment was made

Enjoy the game
Stay tuned for upcoming update
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 06:35 AM GMT+8