12Next
Return to list New
View: 2253|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] This need a rework / adjustment badly

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-16 08:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2022-9-16 11:57 PM

Moonton staff team need to change how defensive item work . now a days many fighter/assasins are using the tank item and while being super defensive they outputting a lot of damage .

Do u agree ? what's are your thoughts on this matter ?
Single Polls, Total 7 Users voted
14.29% (1)
85.71% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-9-16 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Umm, i chose disagree on this.    (sorryyy, hugss)

Imo, if offensive stats are removed from def items, probably there'll be no one play tank/support heroes. Tank/support heroes also want little bit dmg as well.

It's true that some Fighters/Assassin using defensive items, more like making their own meta, but I think it's normal. Even tank/support using offensive items as well. So, both are equals.

But if Moonton really want to implement this idea, then offensive items also must included and its very very heavy tasks x3. Need to look each heroes, one by one again. Need test again and again.

Besides that, need to consider player's behavior of willing to learn the new stuffs. If most of players confuse about the big changes, old players might not play the game. They don't have time to learn everything from scratch, as everybody getting older and older.

(as one of the reason why the new talent system was cancelled and postponed, i believe).

But if moonton willing to consider this one, then new talent system must be accepted first, imo. See the changes and try implement this idea later.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-9-16 11:54 PM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-9-16 09:55 PM
Umm, i chose disagree on this.    (sorryyy, hugss)

Imo, if offensive stats are removed fro ...

u misunderstood maybe well the vote isn't about removing defensive item offensive stats. That was my opinion . Its about that they should do something about assassins using tank item and giving massive damage

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-9-17 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-9-16 11:54 PM
u misunderstood maybe well the vote isn't about removing defensive item offensive stats. That was  ...

umu. If ya say not about removing offensive stats from defensive item, it's fine then.

If need to do something about assassin using tank items and giving massive damage, means that need to do something as well for tank/support that using dmg items and giving defensive at the same time. Means double edge there. Balances are needed.
(Idk what kind of something need to do tbh. Gluck to devs x3)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-9-17 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2022-9-17 02:00 AM
irezer replied at 2022-9-17 01:26 AM
umu. If ya say not about removing offensive stats from defensive item, it's fine then.

Cheers

Comments

Aye, Cheers!  Post time 2022-9-17 02:55 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-9-17 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-9-16 11:54 PM
u misunderstood maybe well the vote isn't about removing defensive item offensive stats. That was  ...

The problem is with the ratios of assassins. It allows them to survive longer making them able to deal more dmg in generally.

Comments

maybe ...  Post time 2022-9-18 12:53 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-9-18 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-9-18 06:20 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-9-18 09:03 AM
@Excalibur61

I kind of agree with this. I personally think that while Fighters do need a little bi ...

true

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-9-19 11:20 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-9-18 09:03 AM
@Excalibur61

I kind of agree with this. I personally think that while Fighters do need a little bi ...

Sry for interrupting , but the solution from ya by amplifying all defence stats of tank heroes while reducing the amount of defence stats of damage hero which get from defence item, kinda scary imo.

Basically, ya making all tank heroes in very high solid defense and making damage heroes in nerf defense stats by holding defense items.

Don't ya think ya already destroyed the game ecosystem itself and making the game more longer to finish earlier ? X3

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-9-20 01:10 AM | Show all posts
I would agree but thats how it would normally work in any moba. Instead, I think they should impove the defense capabilities of Tank & Supports in general.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 07:51 AM GMT+8